Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle - sugestions?

Haha it's kind of an AA saying but it can be used in many aspects of life. I definitely agree with compound, stick to a test only cycle before you start adding orals, both because it will still be very beneficial but then you can see how you react to the most used and pillar of most cycles, TEST!

I'm with thecompound. 500mg/week of Test ONLY! No orals, no nothing! You have no idea how you're going to react, and if there's a problem, you'll have no clue what's causing it.

Seriously bro, I'm 41 and played 4 years of D-1 football. I didn't touch steroids until I was 37, and even then it was pro hormones like Katanadrol and Helladrol. I'll be stating my 3rd injectable cycle in a few weeks, and Sustanon is my "go to" if you will. I STILL haven't run more than 250mg/week, and still get good gains. No, I don't put on 25lbs a cycle. I believe in slow and steady gains, and am happy with 5-7lbs of lean muscle. I also keep damn near 100% of my gains every cycle as well.

My advice? Take it easy, and slow it down. No need to fry receptors with all that gear on your first cycle.
Plus, Anavar and Winny stacked for 7 weeks, and then another 7 weeks of Winny solo is insane. Even with support supps, your liver and joints are going to hate you!!!

You could start with 12.5 twice a week and take it from there, unless you have sensitive nipples you're good to go at that dose, remember there are other positive effects from an AI other than keeping gyno at bay.

Top Bottom