Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My all time favorite Halloween thread fron AAP...

IrightI

I won't be here on Sat or Sun. This thread is one of, if not my favorites, since I came in 06'. It AAP at his best. It also has that gay guy Sugarlicious, it's very funny. If you want to smile and laugh a little, flip through the pages, it's only 7 long. He has a reallly funny post at #51. LOL

Btw, does any one else remember when N2 made a pic of Elmer Fudd and he photoshopped a pin in his hands instead of a rifle? And everyone kept typing things for Elmer to say. That shit was freaking hallarious too......

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...snt-give-out-halloween-candy-here-571083.html

as i work the 4 pm to midnight shift; i'n never home when the ankle biters come by.

i just leave a plastic pumkin on the front porch, chock full of the cheapest crappppppp i can buy.

it's always empty at 1 am when i return home.

as i work the 4 pm to midnight shift; i'n never home when the ankle biters come by.

i just leave a plastic pumkin on the front porch, chock full of the cheapest crappppppp i can buy.

it's always empty at 1 am when i return home.
Exactly the same, even the work schedule :D

Top Bottom