Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my mod anaylsis

is omega or one of the britches family a mod?
if so, two thumbs up...great asset to the board...i have to admit i didn't always like omega, but i've grown to appreciate his and his families wisdom, morality, and general life knowledge

fug how could i forget bikinimom
her and i have had somewhat of a tumultuous e-friendship
sometimes she pisses me off, not so much anymore...seems like the GOM did wonders for her and her personal happiness.
without even really knowing her i feel she would help me out or invite me into her home, which really says a lot to me.
i wish her decades of happiness with gom and with her family

why would you say that?
love or hate me, i'm a fixture here...and i do believe my opinion is appreciated by some (not nimbus or you obviously)

scotsmen is a great bro, one of the best here...don't really think of him as a mod cause i don't really notice him doing any moderating. but a good bro, an apparent natural born leader

Jacob Cruz, don't really know much about dude, seems oftly intelligent and well versed. props to him

I'll take this as a compliment. I like to do my job without fanfare and much prefer to lead by example.

Cheers,
Scotsman

fug how could i forget bikinimom
her and i have had somewhat of a tumultuous e-friendship
sometimes she pisses me off, not so much anymore...seems like the GOM did wonders for her and her personal happiness.
without even really knowing her i feel she would help me out or invite me into her home, which really says a lot to me.
i wish her decades of happiness with gom and with her family

I almost got insulted that I was left off the list. :)

True, my husband has affected my life in a tremendously positive fashion, but I was who I am today... all along. I am the same honest, affectionate, loyal, loving, truthfull, pig-headed, stubborn, what-you-see-is-what-you-get, in-your-face, thought-provoking, with a TRUCKLOAD of dignity and honor (in the face of so many situations that were designed to strip me of BOTH) person. Remember, we are who we attract. If I wasn't a truly exceptional human being, he would never have wasted his time with me, let alone insisted I become his wife and fought harder than anyone for OUR children... children he did not make but that I have no question for whom he would lay down his life.

The boardmembers, administration and other mods and I don't always have to agree (heck I would prefer if we didn't as new ideas are born of conflict IMHO) but we SHOULD always try to respect one another.

I respect all of the mods that were mentioned before me. All except one.

Tatyana is a TREMENDOUS asset to elite, Gambino. You just don't go to the other boards where she is most active. I am very VERY happy that she is here.

Elite has been a hyuge part of my life these past 8 years. Though she and I have not always been the best of friends (yes, I just called elite *she* as I do feel she is alive) but I am happy that we have grown up together and evolved into beings that are to be honored and respected....

I miss digger... immensely. He was sorta like an e-dad to me. I don't believe in the afterlife at all but as long as I put into action the lessons his kindness, wisdom and guidance have taught me and in doing so honor and remember him, then he lives on. I just wish I could PM him later today to tell him that FINALLY my girls are *almost* home.

I type it everytime I'm so used to it that it usually takes less than a second to type. I am pretty good on the keyboard though.

Cheers,
Scotsman

you must have very nimble fingers.

:heart:

I hate all the mods here except stilleto because she's the only really cool one. i think i'll donate all my karma to her..

This statement is pending the results of the boobies in my face request. Please void if this has not been confirmed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom