Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my mod anaylsis

It is a blessing in disguise if you are not on Bino's radar hun.

Would you actually want his assessment of you?

Would you really care?

why would you say that?
love or hate me, i'm a fixture here...and i do believe my opinion is appreciated by some (not nimbus or you obviously)

scotsmen is a great bro, one of the best here...don't really think of him as a mod cause i don't really notice him doing any moderating. but a good bro, an apparent natural born leader

Jacob Cruz, don't really know much about dude, seems oftly intelligent and well versed. props to him

why would you say that?
love or hate me, i'm a fixture here...and i do believe my opinion is appreciated by some (not nimbus or you obviously)

scotsmen is a great bro, one of the best here...don't really think of him as a mod cause i don't really notice him doing any moderating. but a good bro, an apparent natural born leader

Jacob Cruz, don't really know much about dude, seems oftly intelligent and well versed. props to him

That shit was cold what she said. She just took it personally that she was not mentioned as a Mod.
If you were to go back in time what would you say as something nice about her? Doesn't show much maturity in my opinion to just jumpm on here and diss you like that, but she may just be kidding.

That shit was cold what she said. She just took it personally that she was not mentioned as a Mod.
If you were to go back in time what would you say as something nice about her? Doesn't show much maturity in my opinion to just jumpm on here and diss you like that, but she may just be kidding.

fug i don't care what she thinks
i hope she doesn't think i'm a complete douche, but if she does fug it.
haven't witnessed enough of her moderating skills or lack thereof to comment

Top Bottom