Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

is there snow up there even during the summer it sounds like the water is cold enough where there should be

The lake is at 6100 feet above sea level, surrounded by the Sierra Nevada mountain range, northern winds from Canada jet down and fill the basin. It’s really beautiful here, the North shore is mostly rural and undeveloped whereas the California side is the southern side and its urban sprawl, not as beautiful.

is there snow up there even during the summer it sounds like the water is cold enough where there should be
Some snow pack still remains but my father in law said this June has been very warm so it’s melting faster. Years ago my wife and I would hike up to the snow pack about 9600-10500 feet and wade through snow drifts that were 14-20 feet tall. The lake is beyond capacity right now. Lake Tahoe has some spots that are deeper than 1500 feet it’s a marvel to see.

The lake is at 6100 feet above sea level, surrounded by the Sierra Nevada mountain range, northern winds from Canada jet down and fill the basin. It’s really beautiful here, the North shore is mostly rural and undeveloped whereas the California side is the southern side and its urban sprawl, not as beautiful.
Some snow pack still remains but my father in law said this June has been very warm so it’s melting faster. Years ago my wife and I would hike up to the snow pack about 9600-10500 feet and wade through snow drifts that were 14-20 feet tall. The lake is beyond capacity right now. Lake Tahoe has some spots that are deeper than 1500 feet it’s a marvel to see.
@man05 beautiful place
i love the share :)

you feeling good today?

Pushed pretty hard today, the altitude got to me little bit when I was recovering between sets, got it all done.
Saw how to never bench, dude with 8 plates could barely unrack and like that he dumped the bar straight on his rib cage, several rushed over to him he didn't look to good after that, the eccentric phase was a free fall zero control, ego lift achieved I guess.
Day off tomorrow and a water fast, I look forward to the fast every week and I plan on doing this even off cycle, some great benefits of fasting for my body.

Here are my meals and weights, I am pretty happy with the strength increases I am making, my old goal was to hit 270 and Ill do that in weeks to come, I think that 300 is achievable as long as I pace my development and don't rush anything,

Have a great day or night guys, thank you for all the help and support.

Mark

Weights:

6/18/24​
Walking Lunges326BW
Front Squat37,6,10155,150,135
Barbell Squat (narrow stance)310330
Barbell Split Squat317115
Sumo squat Barbell510,8,8,7,7240,260
Barbell good morning610165
Barbell calf raise520265

Macros:

6/18/24​
Protein
70​
60​
24​
70​
60​
60​
344​
Fat
18​
5​
14​
15​
55​
5​
112​
Carbs
65​
45​
40​
235​
100​
45​
530​
shake, rice cakes and peanut butter and bananaChicken and sweet potatoRice cakes and peanut butter, banana and shakeLarge recovery shake6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese (3Tbsp), 1 avocado, 2 larger tortillas, post recovery meal, awesomeChicken and sweet potato

@man05 beautiful place
i love the share :)

you feeling good today?
Funny you mention that, some minor elevation issues but that will subside in another day, otherwise feeling pretty good. Recovery between sets was tough for me on squats and split squat, the rest I was strong.

Funny you mention that, some minor elevation issues but that will subside in another day, otherwise feeling pretty good. Recovery between sets was tough for me on squats and split squat, the rest I was strong.
@man05 add some ginger daily it will help

add some training pics if you can at elevation :)

Pushed pretty hard today, the altitude got to me little bit when I was recovering between sets, got it all done.
Saw how to never bench, dude with 8 plates could barely unrack and like that he dumped the bar straight on his rib cage, several rushed over to him he didn't look to good after that, the eccentric phase was a free fall zero control, ego lift achieved I guess.
Day off tomorrow and a water fast, I look forward to the fast every week and I plan on doing this even off cycle, some great benefits of fasting for my body.

Here are my meals and weights, I am pretty happy with the strength increases I am making, my old goal was to hit 270 and Ill do that in weeks to come, I think that 300 is achievable as long as I pace my development and don't rush anything,

Have a great day or night guys, thank you for all the help and support.

Mark

Weights:

6/18/24​
Walking Lunges326BW
Front Squat37,6,10155,150,135
Barbell Squat (narrow stance)310330
Barbell Split Squat317115
Sumo squat Barbell510,8,8,7,7240,260
Barbell good morning610165
Barbell calf raise520265

Macros:

6/18/24​
Protein
70​
60​
24​
70​
60​
60​
344​
Fat
18​
5​
14​
15​
55​
5​
112​
Carbs
65​
45​
40​
235​
100​
45​
530​
shake, rice cakes and peanut butter and bananaChicken and sweet potatoRice cakes and peanut butter, banana and shakeLarge recovery shake6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese (3Tbsp), 1 avocado, 2 larger tortillas, post recovery meal, awesomeChicken and sweet potato
@man05 good detailed updates.......

Top Bottom