Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mustang 5.0 is back robs

not only did I resurrect it, but I moved this fucker back from the Luxury forum so you'd see it.

MOD POWERS!

Also lol at mustangs being luxury, theyre the poor mans vette.
Also lol at teh noob mod impressed with teh powerz

havent read all the pages to know if this is on topic but im happy ford has put some power back in the gt. now all they have to do is make these pigs handle for once :)

cant wait to beat these at the track. jp but really im happy they did this. saw a tuning company in the 11's already with bolt ons, tune and slicks. easy.

Also lol at mustangs being luxury, theyre the poor mans vette.
Also lol at teh noob mod impressed with teh powerz

You gonna get one? Certainly sounds like an assload of go power for under 35k? I'd expect it to be damn near as fast as my car and for 15 grand less.

havent read all the pages to know if this is on topic but im happy ford has put some power back in the gt. now all they have to do is make these pigs handle for once :)

cant wait to beat these at the track. jp but really im happy they did this. saw a tuning company in the 11's already with bolt ons, tune and slicks. easy.

I said the same thing at the beginning of the thread. 'stang boys don't give a crap about handling, so it's still farting around with its live axle.

11's with bolt-ons and a tune would be really good for a Mustang.
The one time I took it to the track with 8k break in miles, a CAI, and a fairly mild tune and I only got 11.6 in my Corvette. For a much cheaper car with the same cheap mods to get basically the same is impressive. Unless you meant headers too.

You gonna get one? Certainly sounds like an assload of go power for under 35k? I'd expect it to be damn near as fast as my car and for 15 grand less.

Ive got a jap beater for all the miles i drive for business and my v-star that I like so dont really want to spend cabbage on a 3rd vehicle. Motorcycles are more fun for less cabbage anyhow so think im going to stick with that.

Motorcycles are more fun for less cabbage anyhow so think im going to stick with that.

Totally agree! Wish I'd realized that a few years ago. I pay $4800 a year in insurance on the Vette and $640 a year on the T100 and the latter is at least as much fun, maybe more.

i might get one of these for a work car.
i got a older bentley continetal (2007) that i use for offroading.

Top Bottom