Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim cleric was shot 21 times in Dearborn raid

i wanna go for the drunken white wemmin

3L bottle of White Lightning, hot meal out of the nearest chippie / Asian takeaways & you'll have more fanny than you'll know what to do with.

"Quantity has a quality of it's own"

!!1

lol instead of surrendering he opens fire on police..what the fuck do you expect to happen? give me a break

I only skimmed through that but how many officers were there? 21 times ain't a whole lot if 7 officers only fire off 3 rounds each for example. That's what they're trained to do. Aren't the Muslims buying up all the guns on the black market in Dtown? Maybe that had something to do with it.

i guess stoning a woman in the public square is humane if she is alone with a married man... I guess we all have different definitions of "humane" treatment of people..

automatic weapons firing 600 rounds a minute from a few officers=shot 21 times...a quick burst from a few officers is proly 50-60 rounds.
handcuff a body, esp a armed felon, so he doesn't do any harm untill the ambo get's there...surely in the past a wounded man was shown compassion only to have then killed police/medics cause he wasn't cuffed up.

You've never entered a legal forum in your life have you?

This is a sue-happy country where a person spills coffee and gets millions. Everything is about raising questions and then suing for damages and settling out of court. Everytime a cop shoots someone, the FIRST thing that is on the mind of everyone is "oh shit, think they could sue the city??".

This isn't Russia where cops can do whatever the fuck they want, and if you don't like it - tough.

c

Im sorry but what is a humane way of getting shot? 21 times in the forehead for instant death and no pain? Inner city black kids have been shot a lot more times over a lot less and we dont even hear about it. But its a mooslim imam, oh noes!

Top Bottom