Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim cleric was shot 21 times in Dearborn raid

Grow up people...it's like throwing yourself of a bus and suing the bus driver for not stopping...you want to know why people take advantage of the US? because it's too easy...too much liberal bullshit and law protecting minorities when everyone should be treated the same...i.e. wellfare, and a whole bunch of shit...

I think that's better than allowing a police state mentality.

At the risk of changing the subject again, whenever the subject of "reparations" for the descendents of former slaves comes up, I always mention Welfare, but no one ever seems to think that's funny.

At the risk of changing the subject again, whenever the subject of "reparations" for the descendents of former slaves comes up, I always mention Welfare, but no one ever seems to think that's funny.

do you honestly believe half the people on welfare deserve welfare??

half these people can get jobs, they're just lazy and it's easy for them to take our fuckin tax money

Where's my reparations pay???
My ancestors saved the french from The AXIS powers, they should pay. I had ancestors trying to save Vietnamese, they should pay. I lost a relative in the civil war who was trying to free slaves, the slaves descendants should pay.
Somebody owes me a LOT a money!!!!:mad:

Top Bottom