Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Murder via baseball bat in hippie-land Canada..

jamaica mon

JustJacked said:
Scarborough should be called little Jamaica.

Nah, that would be Jane and Finch. The overwhelming presence in Scarborough is Indian. Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Arab etc. The majority are brown-skinned.

Do you remember when Coolio was on MM awhile back taking about Compton and South Central LA?

"Well, its not that bad, I hear you have a place just as bad around here...its called Scarborough."

I lost total respect for how bad those places were after that.

EnderJE said:
Do you remember when Coolio was on MM awhile back taking about Compton and South Central LA?

"Well, its not that bad, I hear you have a place just as bad around here...its called Scarborough."

I lost total respect for how bad those places were after that.

lol, Coolio. He's the OG.

That's BS. While I haven't personally been to Compton, I've been to shitty areas in Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit and New York and there is no comparison.

bluepeter said:
lol, Coolio. He's the OG.

That's BS. While I haven't personally been to Compton, I've been to shitty areas in Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit and New York and there is no comparison.

NYC is as much ghetto as GTA. Went there last year and found no real ghetto. Ain't what it used to be.

manny78 said:
NYC is as much ghetto as GTA. Went there last year and found no real ghetto. Ain't what it used to be.

Perhaps not, I haven't been in a few years. The point remains though that there is nothing in Toronto that remotely resembles a ghetto. As for violent crime? I'll walk down any street in Toronto at night long before I walk down any street in a major US city.

bluepeter said:
I'll walk down any street in Toronto at night long before I walk down any street in a major US city.

You mean certain _sections_ of a major US city. Don't stereotype entire major cities. There's still 12 million of us happilly and safely livin' in these concrete jungles ya know!

Razorguns said:
You mean certain _sections_ of a major US city. Don't stereotype entire major cities. There's still 12 million of us happilly and safely livin' in these concrete jungles ya know!

No , I meant any street.

btw, you see that guy that molested 4 little girls in the US and got 15 months? I thought Canada was the one that was weak on crime?

Top Bottom