Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Movie Grossing for Weekend : DOOM

AAP said:
It is still quite possible to cheat in a roundabout way.

4everyoung verified by PM to me what I suspected from the very start.

Come on, you didn't really think I would put up a wager this easy to win on purpose did you?
so the event was a mistake? or were you just feeling generous.

Sounds like there is a whole dark world of the karma bookie world we don't know about. Crime family style shit.

AAP said:
It is still quite possible to cheat in a roundabout way.

4everyoung verified by PM to me what I suspected from the very start.

Come on, you didn't really think I would put up a wager this easy to win on purpose did you?
you have no clue what's going on here. you are going to lose over 40,000 karma pts on this one

Devastation said:
you have no clue what's going on here. you are going to lose over 40,000 karma pts on this one
just a drop in the bucket for him

Devastation said:

did you check my K now with my previous K?

AAP said:
did you check my K now with my previous K?
you used to be over a mil, now you are under.. those 6 stars will be 4 tomorrow.

There are only four now. The over 1 mil came from the amount that was placed here before I settled. Now, question again... did anyone check my K?

God.... see why I was complaining about REAL mods on the mod forum? Shit man, I am going to add this thread there to back up my claim.

Top Bottom