Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Movie Grossing for Weekend : DOOM

Lestat said:
very rare to see an elite moderator trying to cheat the system, he obviously wanted to be on this and set it up such that he had a sure win.

Then comments like "I was hoping no one else would see it. I mean... DUH! I ain't about to whore around for my karma." Just confirmed that his intentions were not just.

Bro he catches for the other team. What did you expect?

I am so in trouble for this lol.

Has he been around and not settled or what?

mountain muscle said:
Bro he catches for the other team. What did you expect?

I am so in trouble for this lol.

Has he been around and not settled or what?
Well techinically he doesn't need to settle until tomorrow, but the numbers for the weekend are pretty much all in and they won't even hit 25% of 80 mil.

Lestat said:
very rare to see an elite moderator trying to cheat the system, he obviously wanted to be on this and set it up such that he had a sure win.

Then comments like "I was hoping no one else would see it. I mean... DUH! I ain't about to whore around for my karma." Just confirmed that his intentions were not just.
nO I don't think that was his intention
dev on the other hand has cheated the system thrice

Lestat said:

Bitch please. I don't have to settle until tomorrow. And yours I might make wait an extra day or two just for this kind of nonsense.

Funny that the only person who caught the remark I made was the person I actually quoted when I made it. DUH!!

hamstershaver said:
how do you cheat the system i still dont get it
4everhung is being tight lipped about it. Says Dev did something three times to net himself a million each time?

Lestat said:
4everhung is being tight lipped about it. Says Dev did something three times to net himself a million each time?
when the forum first started it was possible to cheat the system. if you check the bookie standings it says i've won 2 million some odd points. that was from finding the problem. digger made me return it tho :( (which is only fair lol)

logician should take my name of the winners list as i haven't won anywhere near that much

Devastation said:
when the forum first started it was possible to cheat the system. if you check the bookie standings it says i've won 2 million some odd points. that was from finding the problem. digger made me return it tho :( (which is only fair lol)

logician should take my name of the winners list as i haven't won anywhere near that much
how did the trick work?

It is still quite possible to cheat in a roundabout way.

4everyoung verified by PM to me what I suspected from the very start.

Come on, you didn't really think I would put up a wager this easy to win on purpose did you?

Top Bottom