Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More and more users are starting to realize how much of a rip-off Xbox Live is

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Does Xbox Live really give value for your money spend on it? | Video Game Online Forums & Community | Game Platform Discussions for Video Games - GameTrailers.com

Damn near all negative responses on the first two pages alone. Wonder why it took so long. Only platform that requires an extra fee just to play online or use apps. Content is mostly an example of quantity over quality. I know I know, it's "only 50-60/yr" but no other platform requires that for essential functionality.

I love Windows 7 because it runs everything and has tons of value-added benefits to the consumer, gaming included. I also get web services and even apps at no extra charge on my Windows Phone 7. Yet Xbox Live seems to be Microsoft's excuse to be a big ol' cash whore. Eventually this will need to change before it becomes commonplace. If there is ever another gaming industry crash I can see it being largely attributed to something like Activision's or Microsoft's Xbox/Live business model.

Also, to pre-emptively clear up the "But PS3 is soooo slooooowww" counterargument that might crop up,

As for game updates/patches, they can also be applied in the background now, similar to Steam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom