Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It Has Begun: E3 2013 Highlights

I'll take the natty light

Xbox is freaking out right now

Angry Joe is my favorite reviewer of vids

If xbox is having this many issues now, just imagine when they start fucking with everything to try to keep up with sony... I sense a lot of internal problems in the system... Who the fuck do they think they are? Restrictions on playing fucking games? Obligating you to buy certain things? Really?

Fuck i miss the five hour sessions of nba2k and virtua tennis with endless blunts on dreamcast...

If xbox is having this many issues now, just imagine when they start fucking with everything to try to keep up with sony

It does feel like Sony has already won and the systems aren't even out yet.

Fuck i miss the five hour sessions of nba2k and virtua tennis with endless blunts on dreamcast

Uh huh, those were the days. Dreamcast nights and Halo nights on xbox1 were....well those days just aren't coming back. Both companies have kind of killed it.

Uh huh, those were the days. Dreamcast nights and Halo nights on xbox1 were....well those days just aren't coming back. Both companies have kind of killed it.

So says the alleged drug-free non-console gamer.

So says the alleged drug-free non-console gamer.

I know your early 20's were spent grooving to KC and the Sunshine band but my early 20's were spent in the late 90's and beginning 00's. If you're still not following what i'm saying is this wasnt' recent. I do not own a console, haven't since the xbox1.

I know your early 20's were spent grooving to KC and the Sunshine band but my early 20's were spent in the late 90's and beginning 00's. If you're still not following what i'm saying is this wasnt' recent. I do not own a console, haven't since the xbox1.

Dear God. Does that put you in your mid-30's?

That's a lot of loserdom for a guy pushing 40. It should kill you that you haven't done anything with your life other than blather on a steroids message board.

KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight (HQ with lyrics) - YouTube

don't let it overwhelm you. Let the memories come in slowly.

:lmao:

Omg you're right!

It brings back this flood of memories. My thoughts are filled with fond remembrances of personal and professional successes. Good lord, what a fun and exciting ride.

Now you do it. It will bring back flashbacks of rejection by your family, rejection by would-be female interests and images of that semen-soaked monitor in your mother's basement.

It's got to suck to be you. But hey -- you deserve the life you have, wouldn't you say?

Omg you're right!

It brings back this flood of memories. My thoughts are filled with fond remembrances of personal and professional successes. Good lord, what a fun and exciting ride.

Now you do it. It will bring back flashbacks of rejection by your family, rejection by would-be female interests and images of that semen-soaked monitor in your mother's basement.

It's got to suck to be you. But hey -- you deserve the life you have, wouldn't you say?

yeah dude I wasn't around back then so I wouldn't know. :coffee:

:lmao:

Top Bottom