Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Night Football... 75,000 Maximum Bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
S

satchboogie

GREEN BAY +4.5 @ BALTIMORE -4.5

maximum bet is 75,000 karma points!
lets play high rollers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean???
nobody got balls to take 75,000 bets... and i got the k to back it up.
so lets dance.

If George's big event pays out tomorrow in our favour then there'll be a lot of flash K around for a Monday-night football bet. I can see this going big and if it does then maybe even Satch's fortune will go into the red or maybe it'll put Satch over the 4 million.

The 20% vig is a bit painful, though.

satchboogie said:
what do you mean???
nobody got balls to take 75,000 bets... and i got the k to back it up.
so lets dance.

Obviously you don't either, because your .80 payout means your balls are on a test cycle with no HCG.

"Normal" NFL odds with a spread:

91/100 for X,Y
95/100 for X, 87/100 for Y

You would have attracted more bets without that 8/10 payout. Hell, even I would have placed a bet. I kindly suggest you change the odds and make them legit, unless you don't have the balls to do so.

If you don't, I will personally post a 75,000 limit with legit odds tomorrow morning, just to show you how big the real bookie's balls are.

swole said:
Obviously you don't either, because your .80 payout means your balls are on a test cycle with no HCG.

"Normal" NFL odds with a spread:

91/100 for X,Y
95/100 for X, 87/100 for Y

You would have attracted more bets without that 8/10 payout. Hell, even I would have placed a bet. I kindly suggest you change the odds and make them legit, unless you don't have the balls to do so.

If you don't, I will personally post a 75,000 limit with legit odds tomorrow morning, just to show you how big the real bookie's balls are.
fuck I dont have much but I am going all in on this bet,dont know who yet.where is the game.

Top Bottom