Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Markus Ruhl Wins 2002 Night Of Champions!

i cant fukin believe that fat soft no fuckin muscle havin, my tan sucks, my physique sucks chicerello was GIVEN 2nd???? that guy suuuuuuuuuuucks. the IFBB is just a fukin circus now.....and although ruhl is big he has absolutely no idea what a nice proportionate, symetrical body looks like. im alllllll for size dont get me wrong....but size with hardness, definition, and detail is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

and melvin anthony? he must have looked like shit to place that low cause he definetly has the goods. i cant fukin believe that fat runt chicerello got 2nd!!!

SAF said:

FUCK YEAH! Flex has one of the best builds ever, including Shawn Ray. I dont like the pregnant look at all, but Ronnie at least has a great body that helps divert attention away from his gut to other parts of his body, such as his back.

SAF

Definately....Wheeler and Ray are "true bodybuilders"

They look like GREEK STATUES. Which is what I aspire to look like.

NOT LIKE A FREAK.

They are about perfection....they are about proportions and symmetry.

Unfortunately, we need NEW judges before we get different results.

i was there last nite as well batista has the biggest legs i have ever seen...darem charles was ripped but marcus was a fucking monster, got a lot of cool pics with the bbers, they were all real cool

peace

Top Bottom