Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Wins It again!!

I definately agree with the placings from 1st through 3rd but Dennis James at fourth. Me no think so. Ronnie's stomach was a little off but definately much improved from before and considering all the improvements he's made everywhere else he definately deserved to win.

So damn sorry to here about Priest's showing. I guess this time, he just could not pull him and his wile away from the fast food joints he is known to eat at WAY too frequently.

i was looking at the pics, and i never thought i'd say this but......
Gunter's quads almost looked too big! his legs seem to make his upper body look disproportinate......
but damn, he's flippin huge

alanchiras said:
So damn sorry to here about Priest's showing. I guess this time, he just could not pull him and his wile away from the fast food joints he is known to eat at WAY too frequently.

I guess he didn't use Hydroxycut this year.:D

I was there this weekend. ronnie looked really good this year and so dd jay, it was a tosss up in my mind. as for Lee Priest, he looked absolutly terrible. he was really out of shape and on top of that he was sporting a mullet. this years olympia didnt have alot of good guys compete tho which kinda sucked

Top Bottom