Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Markus Ruhl Wins 2002 Night Of Champions!

No, Flex Wheeler wasn't competing. He is waiting for the Olympia. He found out he still qualifies for it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if after all the hype of it being Jay vs. Ronnie this year, that Flex comes back and wins it all? He is better than both of those pregnant bitches! LOL

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME THIS GUY GETS SOME RECOGNITION.

he gets fucked over every single year and he is one of the most soft-spoken, aside from most massive, competitors. im glad he won

If Flex won the Olympia I would gain a little respect back for the IFBB. It would send a sign to competitors that there has been a shift back to quality instead of quantity.

Flex has one of the best physiques EVER.

The judges wanted BIG so they kept rewarding Yates and Coleman with titles.

Besides pure size they can't touch Wheeler. His symmetry and muscularity are amazing.

Congratulations to Ruhl who is simply MASSIVE. He is massive because thats what the judges reward.

The guy has a huge gut, which takes away from his overall symmetry. In dont like his look at all. Nassar falls into this category as well, they both have blocky builds and huge mid sections. Even though Ronnie has a big gut too, his overall body is very symmetrical and tapered; not at all blocky. I guess you cant to much to change that. Congrats to Makus, nonetheless :D

SAF

C3bodybuilding said:
No, Flex Wheeler wasn't competing. He is waiting for the Olympia. He found out he still qualifies for it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if after all the hype of it being Jay vs. Ronnie this year, that Flex comes back and wins it all? He is better than both of those pregnant bitches! LOL

FUCK YEAH! Flex has one of the best builds ever, including Shawn Ray. I dont like the pregnant look at all, but Ronnie at least has a great body that helps divert attention away from his gut to other parts of his body, such as his back.

SAF

Sexual Mustard said:
At least he got his alien bellybutton chopped off! That's probably why the judges thought he looked good! :)
Actually he did not get it chopped off yet. He will be getting the miner surgery this year though.

what a weak list of competitors. At least Dillett and his big mouth and big "I am going to win, no one can beat me" didn't win it.

Poor Craig Titus is still hunting for his first high placing.

i was there,,everyone was pissed when chicerello took 2nd place instead of batista. Batista is a massive shredded fucken freak, watch out for him in the future.

Top Bottom