Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Wins It again!!

manny78 said:
Are you guys surprised ? Well you shouldn't. It's all about business. Major sponsors can't just drop Coleman this way.

Yes, but that is the problem with the sport. Its all about politics, not who has the best physique onstage. Why can't someone with beautiful symatry and proportion like Dexter Jackson win? Sure he may be smaller than Coleman, but can anyone say that 5'8" 230 ibs shreaded is small?

BodyByFinaplix said:
I too want to know how in the hell Lee Priest placed that bad. Unless he came in out of shape, but Lee is always shreaded to the bone.

Lee was very smooth all over, especially his legs. He deserved his placing.

Gunter on the other hand got screwed. Obviously size was the most important aspect concerning Ronnie and Jay's placing, so why the hell did Gunter only get 5th? Dexter and Dennis had the best aesthetics of the top 5. The judges need to make up their minds what they're looking for: size or form.

priest should get rid of the long hair, it makes him look smaller and it destroys the illusion of him being so big when he's 5'4.
Coleman is a true fuckin freak, he deserved it

Results

It's all about size really. That's it and it alone. Symmetry and proprtion and overall conditioning will only help you place higher as a runner up. At least Lee Labrada used to get more respect for a small guy back in the day. Ronnie's size is INSANE, but the overall package, not there.

yea i actually talked to lee, he was disappointed in himself mostly for comming out so late, and he couldnt safely get himself in the best condition, but he said that he'll be back with a vengence in a few upcomming shows

I thought the placing were pretty fair. Though I think the 2-5 postions could have gone differently. Jay was'nt 100% sharp and could have placed lower. I thought Dexter deserved second. Ronnie owned the show, Chris Comier was one of the comentators and he seemed blown away by Ronnie's new size and condition.
Ernie Taylor's 10th place finish was the only placing that I really could'nt understand. He was in excellent shape and had a good posing routine, I thought he deserved a couple placings higher.
Lee Preist looked terrible, very smooth and I can't say the new hair was exactly cool. He looked like he was starring in a movie about a midget viking.

Ronnie looked great he def deserved the placing he got this yr. His back and legs blew cutlers away. The gut was also down considerably. Lee looked terrible his legs were way to smooth. Atwod looked pretty damn bad also.

Top Bottom