Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark McGwire cycle

.....and the mixture of test cyp and eth What is he expecting a miracle?

Actually, according to some scientists such a combination will bring about a rupture in the space time continuum. Or, at the very least, a worm-hole. Awhile back I injected cyp and enanthate in the same shot. I blacked out and when I came to I was "here." By here I mean this dimension we're in right now. Apparently, in this realm women only have two breasts! Sigh, takes some getting used to. But, this "vagina" in place of the second anus is a welcome diversion I must admit.

Actually, according to some scientists such a combination will bring about a rupture in the space time continuum. Or, at the very least, a worm-hole. Awhile back I injected cyp and enanthate in the same shot. I blacked out and when I came to I was "here." By here I mean this dimension we're in right now. Apparently, in this realm women only have two breasts! Sigh, takes some getting used to. But, this "vagina" in place of the second anus is a welcome diversion I must admit.

That's pretty good. :supercool

thats pretty damn funny

The cycle came from a CI the FBI was using who supplied Big Mac. You can find it listed on ESPN, CNNSI, the NYPost etc.
As for the "obviously it worked" thoughts. Every steroid works. I was referencing his long term health, general side effects etc.
Mac could always hit. He was skinny and hit 49 as a rookie.
I just have to say I am dumbfounded that the rich guys use their own CC's, have AAS mailed to their house, etc, etc.
Most of them have childhood friends that hang on for freebee's. I would have them earn it by purchasing everything in cash for me. Have them hire a steroid guru to design the cycles. Have a long term health involved in the decisions.
I guess a lot of guys learned. It is fairly obvious they are employing a smarter group now as you see hardly any of them are getting caught.

One more thing. There are guys at my gym doing three, four times as much stuff and are not half the size!
Reading, talking etc about AAS will never be boring that is for sure!

LOL thats priceless!

RADAR

I see nothing at all wrong with that cycle..Id stick to either test cyp or test e but whats wrong with it? You can run oil based test with wintrol no problem you can even load the same pin with both if you want...whats the big deal? Lots of guys run test/eq/winstrol cyles..Ill be running a very similar cycle of test/masteron/winstrol...whats wrong with that?

I see nothing at all wrong with that cycle..Id stick to either test cyp or test e but whats wrong with it? You can run oil based test with wintrol no problem you can even load the same pin with both if you want...whats the big deal? Lots of guys run test/eq/winstrol cyles..Ill be running a very similar cycle of test/masteron/winstrol...whats wrong with that?

read the thread

Top Bottom