Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark McGwire cycle

I play in a band with 4 other guys who are all either math, science, or comic book geeks. I was the "outsider" coming in because I'm into bodybuilding. They just assumed I was a jock or something. Then I start talking about selective androgen receptor modulators and other fun stuff. And, over time they realized I too was a geek, just in a different way. That's where this whole cyp mixed with enanthate thing comes in and a bit of the rest of the cycle. Mark McGuire is the jock, we're the gear nerds! lol. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

steriods will help you hit a baseball. watch the tape. BigMac pops one up and u think the shortstop will catch it in shallow left and it goes four hundred feet. I agree totally with Nelson, it turns the medium-deep fly into a round tripper. But if his cycle was like this what were the pitchers taking? I heard Clemens favorite was deca, i dont get that for a pitcher, whats with that?

... I heard Clemens favorite was deca, i dont get that for a pitcher, whats with that?

Joint lubrication. Deca is notorious for providing relief from joint pain- at least while on it. I'm imagining nearly all pitchers have terrible shoulder aches etc. from the intense repetitive motion.

Joint lubrication. Deca is notorious for providing relief from joint pain- at least while on it. I'm imagining nearly all pitchers have terrible shoulder aches etc. from the intense repetitive motion.

God thanks for makin me feel like an idiot DUH to me. Ummm I was just thinkin they wouldn't want all the water retention. I bet Clemens was a lil smarter bout it than McGwire

God thanks for makin me feel like an idiot DUH to me. Ummm I was just thinkin they wouldn't want all the water retention. I bet Clemens was a lil smarter bout it than McGwire

I think it's just on my mind lately with all the aches and pains in the joints I get! lol.

Assuming this is an accurate report from the informant supplier (big assumption), it doesn't mean that Mac didn't have a second supplier, supplying who knows what.

Well the guy (Curt I think) said this was when Mark was first testing out steroids. Then Curt gets busted and says he stopped supplying. Mark apparently got steroids from someone else and they might have changed what he was taking.
I think it is funny when people say being stronger and faster will not help you in sports. Not with the skills but def the athletic aspect.

Well the guy (Curt I think) said this was when Mark was first testing out steroids. Then Curt gets busted and says he stopped supplying. Mark apparently got steroids from someone else and they might have changed what he was taking.
I think it is funny when people say being stronger and faster will not help you in sports. Not with the skills but def the athletic aspect.
being bigger and stronger will definately help you, but people say it wont help because you have to have the natural skill and talent to be good anyway. I can juice all I want and I will never be a linebacker in the NFL. sure, it would help, but I would already have to have the skills and years of practice to be able to be that good, juice or not. The same is true of all athletes.

Top Bottom