Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana is now legal in California!!!

Bingo!

just now the FEDS aren't gonna waste people's money and bust people.
Are you kidding me? Wasting money is what government is best at.

My state still has some of the toughest pot laws on the books. 35 grams is considered a felony, a roach or a pipe can catch you up to a year in jail plus a $2,500.00 fine. One plant can be considered distribution/manufacturing a controlled substance, another felony.

Oakland........... where are the Oakland peeps. Please Oakland people, tell EF'ers how shops have been going for a couple years now.

We have more people in our prisons than anywhere on this planet, 60% of them are in for non violent crimes,possession,thats alot of wasted money to pay to house a non violent so called criminal that could be a productive tax paying citizen, but instead the gov has to pay like 7 thousand a year or more on these people for their upkeep, medical and other things,the war on drugs is a joke, leagalize MJ i have glaucoma and every day i fear of getting caught because it's illegal in GA, and if you are growing it even for personal use you will loose you house ,car -everything!This is 2009 and like Obama -"it's time for a change" think of the tax this would generate esp in this recession, hell even clinics for Drug abuse like AAA would even benefit!

RADAR

naw, the mexicans have those jobs...

Uh yeah its been like this in California for a long time. How are you just hearing this now? In my County it is legal to grow up to 100 plants or in a 10x10ft square. Prop 215.

in oakland they even have a school on how to grow it....its called amsterdam university or something like that....i saw a special on mendocino...pretty interesting stuff

Top Bottom