Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M.J. Fox tells T. Swift "Back off" from his son

Omg I was totally just thinking the same thing. Weird

...minus the dark gangbang lol. I just figured one of her many boyfriends should do it. I mean she's had like 20, any other chick would've had like 2 tapes and 30 pics leaked by now
http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/miley-cyrus-disses-taylor-swift-lead.jpg?w=600
miley-cyrus-disses-taylor-swift-lead.jpg

Girl. No lie, I have totally seen that and I either put it on my Facebook or I meant to. So true!

You shouldn't know that...I like her and I know nothing about her personal life except you should never date her unless you want a song written about you.

I started liking her when I accidentally stumbled across a biography show on E. She turned down a record contract with a major label that required her to "intern" with established corporate songwriters for several years before they would cut a record. Instead she signed with a start up record label and the rest is history; Free market capitalism in all its glory. Go Taylor! :)

As my college roommate always said, "They're all crazy, it's just how crazy are they?"

I just can't see supporting a (practically con)-artist like this. It only perpetuates the problem. She probably thinks what she's doing is hilarious, and laughing all the way to the bank.

Like I said, I can't wait until a South Park episode for some good lols.

I just can't see supporting a (practically con)-artist like this. It only perpetuates the problem. She probably thinks what she's doing is hilarious, and laughing all the way to the bank.

Like I said, I can't wait until a South Park episode for some good lols.

How is she a con artist? I don't follow celebrity media like TMZ or US Weekly; Is she marketing herself as a virgin or something? I never follow the personal lives of singers.

Melody never liked Taylor and then I sent her this song....

The response...

Melody: Is that you or me?
Brian: What do you think?
Melody: It's me.

Taylor is now listed as a favorite on her Facebook. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom