Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M.J. Fox tells T. Swift "Back off" from his son

Her kennedy bf broke up with her after she bought a house across from where his family has a house. Sounds like she comes on way too strong, way too fast.

Like I said, she has issues. You can see it in her eyes she's a little cuckoo.

All of her problems come from her mother...shes a pain in the ass. She is controlling and talks to people like they are shit.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

She should be humiliated on national TV for starters.

hansel i find it interesting that such a deep thinking smart bro who seemingly
has many interests, is apparently balls deep in reading about celebretard tmz sorta
news
and t/swift gives java and pick throbbing boners

I'll take an occasional detour when something irks me or amuses me enough lol.

I'm praying for a sex tape scandal.

Is a creampie gangbang with blaqe guys too much to ask for? Hard to come back from that....

I'm praying for a sex tape scandal.

Is a creampie gangbang with blaqe guys too much to ask for? Hard to come back from that....
Omg I was totally just thinking the same thing. Weird

...minus the dark gangbang lol. I just figured one of her many boyfriends should do it. I mean she's had like 20, any other chick would've had like 2 tapes and 30 pics leaked by now

That was two boyfriends ago

You shouldn't know that...I like her and I know nothing about her personal life except you should never date her unless you want a song written about you.

I started liking her when I accidentally stumbled across a biography show on E. She turned down a record contract with a major label that required her to "intern" with established corporate songwriters for several years before they would cut a record. Instead she signed with a start up record label and the rest is history; Free market capitalism in all its glory. Go Taylor! :)

As my college roommate always said, "They're all crazy, it's just how crazy are they?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom