Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

really feeling drop in cals/carbs. may need to start using a pre-workout to get over this. IM getting slightly less done per workout and its taking longer.

This is pretty normal...if you're cutting, getting sub 10% and not feeling a little bit like death....you're either stimulated up the wazoo or not as lean as you think. So...the fact that you are feeling it means you're doing something right. ;)

This is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth....I would try to maintain your numbers but wouldn't be looking to set any new PR's these last 6 weeks, especially if your calories/ carbs have dropped. Some competitors will lower volume slightly (up to 1/3 less volume) but keep weights heavy just to preserve that much needed energy. And...don't let it mess with your head...thinking you're losing strength or muscle or that something is wrong. Stay strong!! You got this! :)

P.S. I'd be really interested in what peptides you are ordering.

this weeks diet, what ive consumed since sunday am through the end of today

6lbs chicken breast
2.3 lbs cod
1.9 lbs steak
2 lbs shrimp
4 yams
3 cups oatmeal
2 avocado
60 egg whites
15 protein shakes
3 bags of spinach
3 broccoli crowns
1/4 cup pinto beans

my target macros
2400 cal
60 fat
400 protein
80 carb

6lbs chicken breast
2.3 lbs cod
1.9 lbs steak
2 lbs shrimp
4 yams
3 cups oatmeal
2 avocado
60 egg whites
15 protein shakes
3 bags of spinach
3 broccoli crowns
1/4 cup pinto beans

my target macros
2400 cal
60 fat
400 protein
80 carb

that's some crazy food intake. nice work!

yea ted, im noticing that my protein synthesis is definitely increasing. In the past my stomach would let me know if i got above 300gms in a day. Particularly if i try and sustain above that amount. No problems this week while maintaining these levels.

Injections tonight. Probably the worst yet. I have learned another scenario to avoid when injecting.

- Dont inject after extended sessions of leg kicks.

This session was intended to work on killing the nerves effected by leg kicks. i believe this is why i hit/effected a nerve. They must of been inflamed or something.

Instantly very weird sensation accompanied with muscle spasms. Wasnt sure what to do (thought about rick doing this on his first injection, but i couldnt remember what he said other than that it sucked), i paused for a moment than pushed all the way in and continued the injection as normal. All was fine until i was removing the needle. After i backed out 1/4 inch, i returned to that dangerous area. Things really spasm-ed and crapped, terrible sensation. Not painful, more like biting aluminum foil and having a muscle twitch at the same time. worst part was that I had another injection to do immediately after, felt like the same thing was going to happen at any moment. Went fine.

Both bled like hell. I bet that they are gonna bruise tomorrow.

6lbs chicken breast
2.3 lbs cod
1.9 lbs steak
2 lbs shrimp
4 yams
3 cups oatmeal
2 avocado
60 egg whites
15 protein shakes
3 bags of spinach
3 broccoli crowns
1/4 cup pinto beans

my target macros
2400 cal
60 fat
400 protein
80 carb
80g carbs for a whole day? That's pretty low especially for your size......are u cycling carbs or jus staying at 80g and refeeding?

Top Bottom