Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

Pete the only thing I see missing from your transformation recipe is a tanning bed and tricep kickbacks

Seriously though does this kid not have the sickest v shape?!?! wait till he's sub 10% christ...

Somebodies got to reinstate my platinum status so I can see my boys pics

Pete the only thing I see missing from your transformation recipe is a tanning bed and tricep kickbacks

Seriously though does this kid not have the sickest v shape?!?! wait till he's sub 10% christ...

Somebodies got to reinstate my platinum status so I can see my boys pics

See Pete..I'm not the only one who thinks so!! A great stage body..I'm telling ya! ;)

thanks guys. thats a sick avatar dave, glad to see you back here. will add in kickbacks.... and i have been tanning some. perhaps, i need to increase the time.

I spent alot of time looking over my diet this weekend. There are definitely some things that will be getting phased out over the next few weeks and several things increased.

unless im advised otherwise.

phased out/decreased:
skim milk
fruit
canned vegetables
anything but green veggies
red meat
plain nonfat greek yogurt
ezekiel bread
onions
salsa
almonds ( i may have a nut allergy, more on this below)

increased:
green veggies, particulalry leafy green
yams
chicken breast
beans
shrimp
oatmeal
avocado
power butter
egg whites
fish

i was getting a rash, mild, but a rash none the less. Mostly it was between my fingers. Very similar to poison ivy.. Dont know if everyones had that, but it causes itchy inflamed bubbles. I couldn't figure it out, but than i remembered it happend 2.5 years ago when i ate 2 lbs of cashews in a weekend. Research shows theres similar chemical properties found in particular families of nuts and poison ivy. Im highly allergic to poison ivy.

Big differences man. looking insanely great. I'm jealous of about.. everything. You got great symmetry on the front pic. Sick arms on the lat spread.. I wish I had veins like that.. If that's how I looked in life period, I'd be more than satisfied bro. :)

Sorry about the rash! That sounds really annoying! Are you doing your own diet or have some help there? I think your lists look pretty good. One question...what is power butter??

Last edited:
Thanks bader, i really appreciate your comments.

yea, roxy mostly me on diet plan with some pointers from some good bros. I havent done anything too fancy with it, just paying attention to digestion times, glycemic index, timing of eating/activity/sleep and of course macros.

all the stuff in the first list i have been consuming regularly, but now im going to phase these "weak links" out hopefully eliminating them for the final month.

Last edited:
back
summo deadlift
135 * 5
225 * 10
275 * 10
315 * 12
405 * 9

deadlift

225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10