Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ the pats....

puds hoarding....

he wants me off the boards but wont share his stash...if hed share...id sleep and be gone

also...fuck the fucking patriots

I had to throw out my house key today...pats key

puds hoarding....

he wants me off the boards but wont share his stash...if hed share...id sleep and be gone

also...fuck the fucking patriots

I had to throw out my house key today...pats key
he shares hiz kramaz with e-women for cyber sex

I'm just glad no pats fans were up in here "well if Welker wasn't hurt".....I got a friend who texted me that to which I replied "Yep, the pats definitely could have used that 12th man option sprinting in off the sidelines to slide tackle Rice on his way to an 86 yd touchdown". Welker is definitely a loss, but hardly the reason they lost. I can't beleive how badly that defense got exposed. The Ravens showed that the Pats don't have the personnel anymore to run the 3-4. Bruschi and Vrabel gone and Adalius apparently deciding to phone in the season......gotta go back to the 4-3.

Pats have been running a base 4-3 since week 1 bro, also their defense didn't get exposed. What was it 3 int and 1 FF? You're not gonna win turning the ball over like that. Did you see the starting point for Baltimores offense? They must have averaged starting at the NE 45 yd line the entire game practically. You can't do that to any defense and expect them to continually hold them to no pts.
The offensive play calling, team play, and Brady playing like shiat is why they lost. Not the defense. Look at the players they lost that you listed above, if anything the defense played better than most people around here thought. It was the offense inablity to score points in the second half of games or get that crucial first down to seal the game this season (IE: Broncos/Colts/Miami games). The Patriots offense underachieved this year and that is why they're golfing now.
Baltimore came to play, smacked them in the mouth and deserve to be playing next week.

Best of luck to all teams left (except the Jets :))

peace

Pats have been running a base 4-3 since week 1 bro, also their defense didn't get exposed. What was it 3 int and 1 FF? You're not gonna win turning the ball over like that. Did you see the starting point for Baltimores offense? They must have averaged starting at the NE 45 yd line the entire game practically. You can't do that to any defense and expect them to continually hold them to no pts.
The offensive play calling, team play, and Brady playing like shiat is why they lost. Not the defense. Look at the players they lost that you listed above, if anything the defense played better than most people around here thought. It was the offense inablity to score points in the second half of games or get that crucial first down to seal the game this season (IE: Broncos/Colts/Miami games). The Patriots offense underachieved this year and that is why they're golfing now.
Baltimore came to play, smacked them in the mouth and deserve to be playing next week.

Best of luck to all teams left (except the Jets :))

peace

Good response, but if you wanna win this battle next time just write something like "ok" and move on, if you respond at all. This way cw is left with nothing to do but chase his own tail in circles for hours.

whoops...i just realized it's a 2011 first round pick. smart move by the raiders. i thought it was 2010
2011 is better than 2010.

next season will be uncapped, which paves the way for a rookie salary scale in 2011. no more retarded rookie contracts for 1st rounders who haven't proved shit.

plus it is looking like Cable is definitely getting fired, and a new regime with new coordinators is just going to set Oakland back even more. They have no QB, and their best RB is huggy bear's son. I'd say it's a top 5 pick.

and to answer your "what's up" ..nothing. the pats lost. i'm not happy. but i got to watch one of the best playoff games in recent memory right after. the pats secondary is junk. wilhite, bodden, and springs all suck. adalius thomas is a bum.

It's not their linebackers. it's their secondary, which is garbage...and the fact they traded richard seymour.

i think even ortiz will vouch for the above.

they do however, get the sixth pick this year overall from that trade.

yeah it was flacco's 34 yards that lost them the game..... that secondary really f'd it up

yeah it was flacco's 34 yards that lost them the game..... that secondary really f'd it up
the run D sucked.. but take it from a pats fan, our secondary is weak. anytime you have run out shawn springs, you aren't good. and wilhite sucks balls. bodden is shaky at best. merriweather is nasty, but he's one guy.

Top Bottom