Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ the pats....

i never mentioned the jets once in this thread till PM brought it up. never said anywhere that they'd beat SD or any other team. after this year...i know better. Fact is though, the jets match up way better against the chargers then they do the colts. Porous and undersized run D, a mediocre running offense and their #1 wr that can be canceled out by the best corner in the league. Not ideal for the chargers, even at home.

this thread is about the pats , how much i hate their organization and how they got pwned today

You're right. Maybe I'm just sensitive because of past big talk from you lol.

CW- coming from an avid chargers fan, i agree with your comments and would have rather played NE or CIN

jets got a lucky draw and played the bengals .. who are hot garbage .. bye bye next round

I'm just glad no pats fans were up in here "well if Welker wasn't hurt".....I got a friend who texted me that to which I replied "Yep, the pats definitely could have used that 12th man option sprinting in off the sidelines to slide tackle Rice on his way to an 86 yd touchdown". Welker is definitely a loss, but hardly the reason they lost. I can't beleive how badly that defense got exposed. The Ravens showed that the Pats don't have the personnel anymore to run the 3-4. Bruschi and Vrabel gone and Adalius apparently deciding to phone in the season......gotta go back to the 4-3.

LOL @ a bitter skins fan jumpin into the fray.

what's next, a raiders nuthugger chiming in?

Only bowl the skins can compete for is the Toilet

oh buts dey gots shannahan now so all is solved! LOL its still the retard owner, but cant fire him so he will have to learn the hard way.

I'm just glad no pats fans were up in here "well if Welker wasn't hurt".....I got a friend who texted me that to which I replied "Yep, the pats definitely could have used that 12th man option sprinting in off the sidelines to slide tackle Rice on his way to an 86 yd touchdown". Welker is definitely a loss, but hardly the reason they lost. I can't beleive how badly that defense got exposed. The Ravens showed that the Pats don't have the personnel anymore to run the 3-4. Bruschi and Vrabel gone and Adalius apparently deciding to phone in the season......gotta go back to the 4-3.

It's not their linebackers. it's their secondary, which is garbage...and the fact they traded richard seymour.

i think even ortiz will vouch for the above.

they do however, get the sixth pick this year overall from that trade.

Top Bottom