Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lmao at the espn poll about the pats

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
jestro said:
Here it is, exactly as I said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsess...0d5d80251b7e&template=with-video&confirm=true

"The NFL said the camera was seized before the end of the first quarter and had no impact on the game."

I'll be honest, that doesn't mean much to me. How the fuck would the NFL know? And they obviously have a highly vested interest in not having the PR nightmare of their sweetheart team (or any other team for that matter) proven cheaters.

Doesn't mean much to me. Still they cheated. Either way, they cheated.

smiley-you_fucking_crybaby.jpg

KillahBee said:
Fact?

I think naught
KB I normally would have your back but you are off here. Sure they broke the rules but like my earlier post on this thread stated, every team and almost every player has done that at some point. I personally don't like the Pats but would be pissed if I found out my favorite team the Titans weren't trying to figure out what the other teams plays were. It is one of those things they have to put a rule on to minimize abuse but come on logic says they are all doing it. You want to talk about cheating then talk about crap like that Seattle/Pitt superbowl where the refs made atleast 5 calls that should have been reversed, that shit is cheating.

Megalomaniac said:
You want to talk about cheating then talk about crap like that Seattle/Pitt superbowl where the refs made atleast 5 calls that should have been reversed, that shit is cheating.

OOKK!!

making bad calls is cheating? and some of the bad calls weren't even bad calls why dont you do some real research on the footage of the game..

Phaded said:
OOKK!!

making bad calls is cheating? and some of the bad calls weren't even bad calls why dont you do some real research on the footage of the game..

trust me I've watched the game enough. And yes I think of bad calls as cheating more than I think of the pats filming the other teams play calling. Those calls in that game were so bad(yes Pitt had some bad call against them also) that it was cheating, it was cheating me as a fan of a good/true game. That is my point about it, which one really hurts the fan? A team getting caught doing something everybody is doing or some refs changing the outcome of a game? In my mind it is a clear answer.

BTW I don't like the Steelers or the Hawks, I just thought it was one of the worst games in history, at least that I've seen. If every fifth game was like that I wouldn't watch football anymore.

Megalomaniac said:
trust me I've watched the game enough. And yes I think of bad calls as cheating more than I think of the pats filming the other teams play calling. Those calls in that game were so bad(yes Pitt had some bad call against them also) that it was cheating, it was cheating me as a fan of a good/true game. That is my point about it, which one really hurts the fan? A team getting caught doing something everybody is doing or some refs changing the outcome of a game? In my mind it is a clear answer.

BTW I don't like the Steelers or the Hawks, I just thought it was one of the worst games in history, at least that I've seen. If every fifth game was like that I wouldn't watch football anymore.

dude its borderline obvious that you are a pats fan..

Top Bottom