Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lmao at the espn poll about the pats

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
Dude, cheating is cheating. No way around that, no sad little boy excuses. I don't give a fuck if everyone else does it. Everyone else didn't get caught - your boys did. They certainly deserve a notation about the cheating. No logical arguement exists against that.

Now, did the cheating affect the rest of their season? Nope. But you can offer absolutely zero evidence to prove that it didn't affect the Jets game and that's all that matters.

Megalomaniac said:
they asked if the pats should have an asterik by their season if they go unbeaten. 49 states said noway, it wasn't a big deal and one pussy state cried and said yes. Guess which state is the big pussy state that can't handle being beat by a great team.

That is right, Indiana. That is exactly why I hate the colt, they are such bitches. WAHHH, we got beat so now lets try to rain on their parade. I bet Peyton secretly logged in like 500 times and voted.

That is in no way logical. They were caught and stopped before half-time of the first game of the season against the Jets who had no chance to beat them to begin with. I don't see how recording defensive signals for less than a half of one football game has any effect on the other 15 games. If they finish undefeated I can't believe anyone could keep a straight face when making that argument. I don't even like the Pats but to say they should get an asterik if they go undefeated is just ridiculous. :evil:

marvelous54 said:
That is in no way logical. They were caught and stopped before half-time of the first game of the season against the Jets who had no chance to beat them to begin with. I don't see how recording defensive signals for less than a half of one football game has any effect on the other 15 games. If they finish undefeated I can't believe anyone could keep a straight face when making that argument. I don't even like the Pats but to say they should get an asterik if they go undefeated is just ridiculous. :evil:

But why? Forget all the fluff you just threw in - they cheated during a game, correct? That's all I care about. They cheated during a game this season.

You can't possibly argue that. It's a FACT.

KillahBee said:
Dude, cheating is cheating. No way around that, no sad little boy excuses. I don't give a fuck if everyone else does it. Everyone else didn't get caught - your boys did. They certainly deserve a notation about the cheating. No logical arguement exists against that.

Now, did the cheating affect the rest of their season? Nope. But you can offer absolutely zero evidence to prove that it didn't affect the Jets game and that's all that matters.

the way the cameraman tactically setup his camera shows that they've been using this tactic for years..

Megalomaniac said:
If that is a perfect example of cheating I don't know what is, but they won the superbowl.

Like when Pitt took out Carson Palmer in the first quarter????

KillahBee said:

Yes they cheated but it didn't affect the Jets game, and here's why.

They were taping the signals for the next game, and the NFL caught them and confiscated the tape in the first quarter, before anyone could break down the signals.

jestro said:
Yes they cheated but it didn't affect the Jets game, and here's why.

They were taping the signals for the next game, and the NFL caught them and confiscated the tape in the first quarter, before anyone could break down the signals.

Do you know this FOR A FACT?

Answer = no.

They cheated. That is the ONLY fact anybody can state. Therefore, the phrase "they cheated" deserves to be uttered anytime anyone talks about them. Such is life.

mightymouse69 said:
Steelers will lose the second 1/2 of the season and maybe get a wild card if they are lucky.

they should prob. cheat like the patriots to get wins than.

KillahBee said:
Do you know this FOR A FACT?

Answer = no.

They cheated. That is the ONLY fact anybody can state. Therefore, the phrase "they cheated" deserves to be uttered anytime anyone talks about them. Such is life.
LOL @ do I know this FOR A FACT. What, did I have to be there standing dudeshoulder? These are the facts of the case that the NFL has laid out. Maybe they lied. Also, the moon could in fact be made of green cheese. I have never been there myself, so I really don't know.
BTW, you may not know, Adam Shefter reported that apparently between taping the defensive signals, the guy was zooming in on hot chicks in the crowd.

Top Bottom