Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lmao at the espn poll about the pats

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
jestro said:
LOL @ do I know this FOR A FACT. What, did I have to be there standing dudeshoulder? These are the facts of the case that the NFL has laid out. Maybe they lied. Also, the moon could in fact be made of green cheese. I have never been there myself, so I really don't know.
BTW, you may not know, Adam Shefter reported that apparently between taping the defensive signals, the guy was zooming in on hot chicks in the crowd.

Sorry, apparently you do not understand what a "fact" is. Please point me to where the NFL stated that the Patriots did not use any of the tape and how the NFL knew this. I haven't seen those reports.

It's hard to make an argument based on assumptions, which is what you and most others here are doing. Once again, FACT = they cheated by videotaping their opponent during a game. Plain and simple. Thus, they are cheaters. "They didn't use it" or "they were winning anyway" do not change the FACT that they videotaped an opponent. Thus, cheaters.

It's not that hard, guys. Try and keep up.

look at the scores to the patriots superbowl wins

New England Patriots 20-17 St. Louis Rams
New England Patriots 32-29 Carolina Panthers
New England Patriots 24-21 Philadelphia Eagles

i'm sure cheating played no role in the outcome of those games

KillahBee said:
Sorry, apparently you do not understand what a "fact" is. Please point me to where the NFL stated that the Patriots did not use any of the tape and how the NFL knew this. I haven't seen those reports.
I personally read the report on NFL.com
That was a few weeks ago, I'll see if I can find it.

Have a drink on me Pat haters:

boohoo.jpg

Top Bottom