Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lmao at the espn poll about the pats

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
pussies are people who cheat

well in the nfl you better count out about 80%. I will guarantee that all those organizations "bend rules" in some way to stay competitive. As far as individual players, I'm willing to bet a lot of those top players have used gear at some point in life. Otherwise know as cheating, it just happens at that level.

Look at the Ravens D the year they won the super bowl. In the AFC wildcard game Ray lewis got a fine by the league for putting a late hit on the quarterback that put him out of the game in the second quarter. Then the next week in the AFC Championship game Tony Saragusa got fined for a late hit/helmet to helmet hit in the first quarter that put McNair out. If that is a perfect example of cheating I don't know what is, but they won the superbowl.

HAHA dude i just say that shit to get a rise out of you all no matter how you justify it i hate the patriots and in my eyes they are cheaters..

if your team is deserving of the superbowl God will let them win.. its pretty simple..

Phaded said:
HAHA dude i just say that shit to get a rise out of you all no matter how you justify it i hate the patriots and in my eyes they are cheaters..

if your team is deserving of the superbowl God will let them win.. its pretty simple..
It'll be fun to seem em play the steelers in foxboro. Lotta steeler players talkin the smack about cheatin.

jestro said:
It'll be fun to seem em play the steelers in foxboro. Lotta steeler players talkin the smack about cheatin.

link me..

if ben plays a good game that game its def a close game..

Phaded said:
link me..

if ben plays a good game that game its def a close game..

I would like to think my titans can play with both those teams(they already proved they can handle the best the colts have) but I just think the Steelers and the Pats are way better right now. Maybe if VY has a career day and the d holds up they would have a chance but I doubt it.

this is off subject but have you guys seen that Romo commerical with Scott Van Pelt? I laugh everytime I see it.

Megalomaniac said:
I would like to think my titans can play with both those teams(they already proved they can handle the best the colts have) but I just think the Steelers and the Pats are way better right now. Maybe if VY has a career day and the d holds up they would have a chance but I doubt it.

i would say your team is top 5 or 6.. titans are very suprising..

the defense is sick as fuck.. i remember that game they straight up stomped the saints on mnf..

Phaded said:
i would say your team is top 5 or 6.. titans are very suprising..

the defense is sick as fuck.. i remember that game they straight up stomped the saints on mnf..

Well they aren't the Steelers or the Pats but they can hang on a good day with anyone else. Fisher just keeps the games to close, they need a big win this week.

I don't see how anyone couldn't love Kyle Vanden Bosch, he has to be on something as amped as he is.

Top Bottom