Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

Mr.X said:
good man! ag is top notch ;)
It's so true. Hubei was lackluster, IP I can't tell if it's real, but Liquidclen kicks in and starts working right away ... increased body heat, increased mental alertness, occasional jittery feeling. I suspect that clenbuterol may be more effective in liquid form, but I know next to nothing about chemistry. And AG is so easy to order from, boom!, and it's in your mailbox.

BBkingpin said:
It's so true. Hubei was lackluster, IP I can't tell if it's real, but Liquidclen kicks in and starts working right away ... increased body heat, increased mental alertness, occasional jittery feeling. I suspect that clenbuterol may be more effective in liquid form, but I know next to nothing about chemistry. And AG is so easy to order from, boom!, and it's in your mailbox.

can't argue with those results :), AG rocks!

I won a bottle... Ok, done bragging because it's only 1 bottle ;)

Ordering some Taurine in a few days probably... or whenever I get notice that AG is going to ship!

WOOHOO... my rats are going to be so jacked up they're not going to know what hit 'em!!

hehe

Top Bottom