Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's go 49ers

I can't handle the fucking eagles anymore. Stoped inches away 8 times!!! Fuck you ever hear of a QB SNEAK YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!! YOUR 1 INCH FROM THE GOALLINE!!!!!!! FUCK'EM.

hey cure, thats the problem with eagles fans... they think like you do... i agree they should have tried a straight up sneak or a dive play.

my main concern is why throw on 3rd down? if you are gonna throw inside the 2 yard line do it on 1st or second... and for gods sake, fuck the 3 TE sets, spread them the fuck out and get a matchup with a LB on staley or martin or better yet, lewis.

oh well, this one hurts... the eagles were 6 inches away from winning this fucking game, after that pick you could feel the air being blown out of them... then that PI call on harris... and boom, its a margin too large to overcome... unreal. i had NO concerns about winning that game until just under 7 minutes left.. then all the sudden it was "we're in trouble"

regardless of the outcome, that game had a playoff atmosphere to it. Gotta love football!!!

Terrell Owens might be the biggest shit talker in the NFL, but he's the best WR in the NFL too. Randy Moss who?

AaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHA, Aaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa, My enemies weakness is my strength. I can feel the NY Giants using this as inspiration.

Btw, Madbomber for Christmas send McNabb Chunky Soup because looks like it forgot to have some before the 49ers game. :D

I didn't even watch the 2nd half after that boring 1st half. I knew my under was a lock at halftime. My over isn't looking so hot on the raiders game. I'm up nicely regardless of the outcome of this one. I'm cashing in on the Bears and Lions tomorrow.

The Nature Boy said:
bump for a non race related thread.

LOL...

Hey Madbomber...Eagles clinch tomorrow anyway. I'm always pissed minutes after and during a game. But god what was McNabb thinking. Even on 4th down, when he was stopped he just seems very hesitant. See when Garcia ran? That was running with authority. I just don't understand the guy sometimes. The best was 2nd down and like 10 to go, under 2 minutes left and they go to their "GO TO" guy....Jamie Reader...WTF ARE THEY THINKING??? Don't you think they should get Mitchell in their alot more as their 2nd receiver behind Thrash?

Cure said:

LOL...

Hey Madbomber...Eagles clinch tomorrow anyway. I'm always pissed minutes after and during a game. But god what was McNabb thinking. Even on 4th down, when he was stopped he just seems very hesitant. See when Garcia ran? That was running with authority. I just don't understand the guy sometimes. The best was 2nd down and like 10 to go, under 2 minutes left and they go to their "GO TO" guy....Jamie Reader...WTF ARE THEY THINKING??? Don't you think they should get Mitchell in their alot more as their 2nd receiver behind Thrash?

Thrash = overrated.

Cure said:

LOL...

But god what was McNabb thinking. Even on 4th down, when he was stopped he just seems very hesitant. See when Garcia ran?

He was thinking, O shit we have to play the Giants next week. Fuck, I don't want to play the Giants. I hope we get lucky again and the punter schanks a punt.

Top Bottom