Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole vs. Exemestane

i was being a bit fecitious McBane, it can play havoc with your lipid profile, but i'd rather have a temporarily bad lipid profile than permanent gyno!! its defnitely got more good qualitites than bad, and you are right, you can suppress too much estrogen, but that all depends on your goals

Yeah, I assumed you prob knew that, just wanted to state it for others. When I had post cycle bloodwork done my lipid profile was pretty piss poor after using femara for roughly 8 weeks. Granted I used anavar as well so I was unsure how much damage femara did, and I am yet to be retested. I'd be interested in hearing from bros who were tested post cycle after using femara and seeing how quickly their lipid profile recovered.

Mcbane, how hard was it to correct your lipid profile? or have you yet, did you have to have prescription meds to do so?

Not positive it is corrected :) It's been about 7 months since, I'm gonna go get retested soon, just haven't gotten around to it. Basically protocol to correct it is cardio, lots of EFA's, and keeping the saturated fats low. Obviously limiting bad cholestrol intake too.

Top Bottom