Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole vs. Exemestane

is letrozole better for bloat than liqudex and to keep gyno away
without hindering gains like nolvadex.

Im curious because this will be my first time using an anti-e for bloat during a cycle and have a slight case of gyno not noticeable just small nots under nipple

From personal experience aromasin didn't do nearly as much at taking the water off as femara did. Although aromasin isn't supposed to be as bad on the lipid profile tho.

it all depends on your disposition to estrogen and how you react and your dosages. normal seems to be 1/2 or 1 tab EOD, i take 1 tab per day when running 1 gram of test, its pretty easy to figure it out once you start it

every try the stuff from pnp just curious because im having a tuff time finding it i can just get liquidex

I will be running 500mg sus with eq and winny last two cycles i didnt run anything but i bloated on last bulk so this summer i want to be lean. I think though the deca gave me slight gyno because i feel a really small lump on both my nips but never had itchy or hurting so i want to run something just in case and keep the water off without hindering any gains like nolva does.

Thanks for the help

DRRman said:
FEMARA FEMARA FEMARA, does everything you want it to and more!!
Well, reduction of estrogen on cycle isn't always beneficial, and femara does have a pretty negative impact upon one's lipid profiles.

Top Bottom