Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro, clen, T3 questions

I am currently 5'2 and 143lbs and wear size 4 jeans. I usually weigh around 130 but after going through the police academy I put on 10lbs. I am considering doing a figure competition and need to get the extra weight off. I have tried a really strict diet and amped up my exercise routine and only have put more weight on. I decided to start taking clenbuterol and have been taking it 2 days on 2 days off for about 4 weeks now and have not noticed any weight loss but have become "harder.'" A body building friend said I am carrying a lot of water weight so I just ordered liquid letro to help lower my estrogen hence dropping the water weight. I also ordered T3 in case the letro does not work.

I am curious about the dosage for liquid letro and if it will react negatively with my birth control. Furthermore would it be too much to stack the Clen with letro and T3?

Any help is greatly appericiated!!!

Both Letro and T3 are poor choices if you want to stay hard, feel decent, and keep your muscle.

Research Evening Primrose Oil, DIM, and Arimidex HD (not to be confused with Arimidex) for OTC methods to lower estrogen and get hard. Try those first as they are all more gentle than turning to rx anti-e's which carry a lot more sides and should only be used for short periods of time. Using powerful rx drugs to push down your E levels always carries significant consequences. And using T-3 even greater ones.

As for GF eating, there are plenty carbs you can enjoy that are GF and provide a nice low to moderate GF. I make myself GF cupcakes for carb replenishing with Bob's Red Mill GF pancake mix. The mix only has 3g of sugar per 42g serving. I add stevia, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the mix to make them sweet and tasty. Whole organic pintos have a fantastic GI. Also, try Bob's GF rolled oats.

Also, buy a cheap (but reliable) digital scale for your food counts. Good ones can be had for as little as $30 off Amazon.
Seconding the comments on GF eating.

I became gluten intolerant as an adult and have been been eating GF since around the year 2000. The advances on GF foods in the past ten years have been wonderful. When I had to give up gluten there wasn't a lot out there but incredibly dry, dense bread that tasted vaguely of cardboard even if it was toasted. Now if you're willing to spend a just a few cents extra you can find a GF section in most chain supermarkets. For example, Vans makes a several varieties of wonderful frozen waffles that compare to Eggos, Tinkada Pasta Joy is really good and actually retains some "tooth," Pamela's makes cookies that are yummy. You just have to look around. Heck, even Rice Chex is GF now (used to have malt in it).

Pragmatically, if you want to harden up though, you need to think in terms of quality, i.e., brown rice, sweet potato, buckwheat, gluten free oats, an occasional Chobani yogurt.

See, one problem you're fighting is that high endurance aerobic exercise devours muscle. That is a fact. Look at the body of this marathon runner:

radclifx.jpg

If you're putting serious mileage -- and between running, spinning and swimming, that's some miles -- your body is going to want to tear down your muscle. I think of it as the body trying to make itself lighter and more aerodynamic.

You have to mitigate that by cutting back cardio as much as practical, getting your macros dialed in with gram percentages of 40p/30c/30f (and you can't eyeball portions when you're working at those tolerances) and consuming adequate calories. I don't think 1800 to 2000 is sufficient, I'm thinking with the current exercise you've outlined, you may need closer to 2200 or even 2400 a day. You might have to tweak it. The closer a person is to the proper body weight the more they need to tweak things until they find out their own perfect formula.

Until you get your diet nailed down, you're just going to sort of be in stasis. You dial in the diet, you'll start seeing rapid changes.

And yes, birth control can have a huge impact on body composition. Think about it, testosterone is a steroid, estrogen is basically the same sort of stuff :whatever: A lot of women when trying to get into competition shape get off BC pills because fighting the hormones is so hard.

The above two ladies really really know their shit - ten times more so than I do. Take what they say to heart!

Top Bottom