Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
It's always easy to tell who never stepped foot outside the United States. Many other countries have AAS sold OTC and there is no problem there. I don't need the goverment to babysit me, maybe you do. But I don't and neither do many others. Simply amazing how brainwashed many people are.

hey buddy I have been to many countries so don't start this bs with me.

secondly THERE IS A PROBLEM in countries where you can buy steroids otc, every teen in the gym is on them!! 100% of them!! and guess what? they don't know what they are doing. I'm not saying the government should babysit anyone, I'm saying we should have common sense towards things and keep roids out of the hands of kids.

Where's the 'they should be legal no matter what' button?
Personal responsibility and those not responsible deserve the consequences at best.
Just don't have em sold to kids.
Lol at the comment of all teens in the gym in countries where they're legal OTC being on them.
I can second that.
They can't all be genetic freaks, I was kind of making excuses having a hard time accepting it but it's true.
21+ I think would be a good measure.
Not everything OTC, but almost everything.

AAS ARE LEGAL IN THE USA. Goto an endocrinologist, and ask them about hormone replacement therapy if your testosterone levels are inadequate.

You would have to get rid of big government first

You got that right.

They make a crazy amount of new things illegal everyday, They're quick to do that...
How often do they ever repeal laws? Not often. they just keep taking them on.
Stupid politicians think they look good by passing more laws, what they need to do is just collect their paycheck and sit at home, we'd be far better off.

Anybody remember when gear was made into a schedule III? Anybody know why? I believe that once again, our overbearing, over intrusive government decided for everyone what was best(what a joke). If gear were really as bad as they say, then where is the documentation to prove it?

hey buddy I have been to many countries so don't start this bs with me.

secondly THERE IS A PROBLEM in countries where you can buy steroids otc, every teen in the gym is on them!! 100% of them!! and guess what? they don't know what they are doing. I'm not saying the government should babysit anyone, I'm saying we should have common sense towards things and keep roids out of the hands of kids.

^^^^ What Steve is saying. They should NOT be legalized, we see it every week here. Some dumbass 17 year old kid with a dumbass 'friend' recommends AAS and the kid totally fucks himself up on them because he has no idea what he is doing. PCT, whats that, and oh real men dont need that blah, blah.

I dont like the idea of jail time if caught but it is better than our youths permanetly destroying themselves.

On topic...

What do you think about the laws regarding steroids in the UK.

Here they're a class C drug which means its an offence to supply (sell OR give) but importing small amounts for personal use is acceptable. Bear in mind UK law is less black & white, usually quite subjective, if for example a 6' 240lbs bodybuilder were to be found in possession of a couple of vials of test there'd be no problem but if some skinny guy is found to have half a pint's worth in his closet he'd most likely get charged with intent to supply. This way legitimate users can juice without fear of a criminal record and kids can't just pick some up and start with no knowledge.

I do not think they should be legal. BUT class III is a little crazy.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I think they should be taken off of the Schedule 111 list, how stupid can you get.
I also think you should be evalouted by a DR Before you can atain them.

I'm going on 59 and can kick anyones ass half my age ..........take that as your answer!

My comment there was to make a point, People are more likely not to mess with me if i'm build more than the average Joe.

Top Bottom