Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
Cops, lawyers, models, pro athletes, gays, constitutionalists, military.

Ever thought those types want to keep a tight noose? Why? How many alpha's have you seen share? Take a look in a field full of heifers, then look up on the hill towards the bull looking down on the those heifers. How many bulls do u see on the hill? Alphas don't like competition.

Did you know gender identity identification is about to be incorporated into the ACA? Rectifying the problem as well. That means people who feel like they're trapped in the wrong body will have the insurance backing for a sex change. If that can be done, a bunch of athletes with money throwing $20 a month at a national organization could flex it's lobbying muscle.

Yep, money does talk, however, it's not ALWAYS the key. Look at how many had money and it did them no good when they tried to use it. Why? :confused:

1. How many people have served time for personal use of steroids?

2. At least you wouldn't get ripped off or short changed.

3. You will be tracked via your prescriptions . Just like medical mari j you need a prescription so you will be watched .

4. There will be more underage abuse

Valid arguments on both sides . But I like to think I live in a free country where we can decide what we want to do, take, eat, and watch on tv.

By the way, insurance pays for testosterone for people with low t. Hormone replacement is for CIS gender and transgender people alike. But .5 cc bi weekly is hardly something to raise an eyebrow at.
Many anabolics served medical purposes once upon a time. Ecstasy was meant to help people open up to their shrinks. Researchers used LSD as a means of temporarily replicating the effects of mental illness. But somehow OxyContin is legal and one of the biggest misused pharmaceutics on the market. Synthetic heroin were okay with but anabolics... Now were pushing it!

ATTACH]133353[/ATTACH]

By the way, insurance pays for testosterone for people with low t. Hormone replacement is for CIS gender and transgender people alike. But .5 cc (0.5 cm³ = 0.0305 in³) bi weekly is hardly something to raise an eyebrow at.
Many anabolics served medical purposes once upon a time. Ecstasy was meant to help people open up to their shrinks. Researchers used LSD as a means of temporarily replicating the effects of mental illness. But somehow OxyContin is legal and one of the biggest misused pharmaceutics on the market. Synthetic heroin were okay with but anabolics... Now were pushing it!

ATTACH]133353[/ATTACH]

Sometimes I think its just to taboo for mainstream society. Alcohol and drugs seem to appease quite a many in society. However, when hormones are interjected into the mix its as if its like saying you want to take antifreeze. People view it as poison to an extent. Even hardcore drugs addicts.

Just a matter of ignorance. Exposure and education is best practice and showing everyone who we are and that we are normal functioning adults who contribute To society.

Last edited:
Just a matter of ignorance. Exposure and education is best practice and showing everyone who we are and that we are normal functioning adults who contribute I society.

I used to think that way too. However, review history. Who has learned from it? It really doesn't' matter what is right or wrong. There are so many things in this world that don't make sense, yet certain folks can do whatever they want. People continue to do whatever makes them happy regardless of who it hurts in the process. The very ones putting the noose on this stuff, do it themselves. See what I mean? So, we (us) aren't going to make a difference by "educating" them. They already know the deal.

Word to the wise, if u can't fight em, join em.

P.S.

Like my late father use to tell me when I would point out how "unfair" a particular situation was. He would laugh in my face and exclaim "Ah hahahahahahha, I never told you life was fair, ahhhahahahhaahahhahhahaha". So, my bro, forget "fairness","educating", etc, that's not the problem. The people in "charge" of the laws know exactly what the dangers are and are not. They know it's not what is claimed about the juice, however, there is an ulterior motive for them keeping it under wraps. Do you know what that is?

Last edited:
If they can legalize marijuana , steroids has a possibility too. Once upon a time we were told marihuana made you a maniac and made you do this crazy things. Education and exposure changed the minds of the masses. The right attitude turns obstacles into oppritunity. Science is in our corner hope for legal medical uses on all anabolics first

If they can legalize marijuana , steroids has a possibility too. Once upon a time we were told marihuana made you a maniac and made you do this crazy things. Education and exposure changed the minds of the masses. The right attitude turns obstacles into oppritunity. Science is in our corner hope for legal medical uses on all anabolics first

MaryJane is accepted universally. The mainstream public like it. Juice is taboo to mainstream society. How many people you know who will and can shoot themselves multiple times a week, yearly? This isn't the problem anyway. For instance, explain how one of the most prominent grocery store chains in the USA can take perfectly good steak of all cuts and if they don't sell it buy the cut date then they "donate" it to "somebody" else. Now that's fine and dandy, however, why cant I and my family get our share?

Why can'r it be donated to us?

Top Bottom