Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
Re: POLL: Legalization of AAS in US

AAS should be legal. They're not any more dangerous than shit like cigarettes. If you're an abuser, then its your own decision to kill yourself. If you rage and commit crimes, you end up in jail. Also your decision. You face the consequences of abusing the substance.
People who do stupid shit like that shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us.

they are illegal now and people still get them.

and having a pinning age of 21+ isn't gonna make a difference. there are 20 year olds at frat parties drinking all the time and its 21+ to drink.

so lets do the logical thing. keep things as they are now. keep educating people and lets not hammer people for using them for rec purposes. dealing them or selling to a minor should be strictly enforced.

steroids are powerful stuff and being able to walk into a pharmacy to buy them like any OTC is asking for trouble cause people are not educated on how to use them.

legalization of a compound that enhances the muscle tone, quality of life, etc would be a benefit to our citizens...remember the 70+ guy that was interviewed that had a physique and energy level better than most 30 year olds I know?... Its not like a debilatating, destructive drug like meth...compare the dental situation of a meth user versus the beautiful magazine ready body of a bodybuilder...hmmmm. I know which I prefer. and so does mainstream america even if they are too stubborn to admit it.
If we really wanted au natural, we would have fat, unfit, ugly people on the cover of magazines, and manequins would be size 14...but what are they? trim, fit, and attractive. no belly rolls, no double chins, no front bums...
Take that as your answer.

They should be legal. If one can choose to harm themselves with cigarettes or alcohol which both are way worse than roids than why ban roids. If anything they would benefit the US I believe we are one of the fattest countries in the world today and this would help solve that problem. The people who abuse them and all the horror stories are the reason they're illegal anyone who knows anything about them knows that they really aren't that dangerous unless you are being an idiot with them by abusing them. Alcohol and cigarettes are legal and are way worse. Instead of them cracking down on roids they should be going after the more dangerous drugs cocaine, meth, heroin, ect.

they are illegal now and people still get them.

and having a pinning age of 21+ isn't gonna make a difference. there are 20 year olds at frat parties drinking all the time and its 21+ to drink.

so lets do the logical thing. keep things as they are now. keep educating people and lets not hammer people for using them for rec purposes. dealing them or selling to a minor should be strictly enforced.

steroids are powerful stuff and being able to walk into a pharmacy to buy them like any OTC is asking for trouble cause people are not educated on how to use them.

It's always easy to tell who never stepped foot outside the United States. Many other countries have AAS sold OTC and there is no problem there. I don't need the goverment to babysit me, maybe you do. But I don't and neither do many others. Simply amazing how brainwashed many people are.

It's always easy to tell who never stepped foot outside the United States. Many other countries have AAS sold OTC and there is no problem there. I don't need the goverment to babysit me, maybe you do. But I don't and neither do many others. Simply amazing how brainwashed many people are.
I am thinking after college I want to move to one of those countires, love mine but hate all the bs, altho im sure theres bs everywhere but a change would be nice :confused:

Where I live we have a quite confusing set of laws when it comes to AAS. Youre allowed to use it, youre allowed to store 3months worth of personal use, but your not allowed to buy, sell or import it... hehe

I'm going on 59 and can kick anyones ass half my age ..........take that as your answer!

Top Bottom