Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
Steroids should never be legal, especially as in OTC legal. Think of how many uneducated kids come on here with absolutely no idea what they're doing. The average age of steroid users would drop significantly. The government absolutely has to protect people by keeping steroids illegal. We shouldn't make it easier for them to harm themselves.

Out of every illegal drug, steroids probably have the highest potential of causing long-term damage with the smallest amount of use. You can use cocaine, heroin, even meth for a long time and the body can fairly rapidly recover. Shit, heroin addicts often have less cases of heart disease and other problems. Meth is a close second. The body is great at healing itself - but steroids are the only one that permanently f's your hormones which can take much longer to recover.

I know, not EVERYONE has permanent damage after their first cycle. But with the significant lack of education in the market and the easy potential for abuse, you have to assume that MOST PEOPLE wouldn't properly self-administer steroids. Imagine "gym buddy" level of education about steroids and then reduce it about 2000% - that's how most of the population would use steroids if they were legal. Why? Because you don't have to have a knowledgeable contact to get steroids who you can bounce questions off of.

Just be happy you can get it as a prescription and that Western Union/Moneygram exist.

First they will never b legalized. Too many people have been sold on the idea that they r dangerous and give an unfair advantage to people. Until the general publics mind set can b changed from this no repeal of the law will ever take place. Much like the drug laws theyve spent so much money and propaganda on demonizing it that to change face would b an utter disgrace. Second much like many other things legal and illegal there are always the idiots who cant handle nor take the time to realize what exactly they r putting into their bodies until its too late and those horror stories will b the poster child of steroids. They should keep them illegal to sell but legal to have under certain amounts. I believe this is how it is in england....
Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

To put in the hands of drs is a problem as well. Ive worked in the pharmacy business and drs r all in the drug companies pockets. Look at all the drs being busted for running basically open air drug markets for rx drugs. Half of america is on some form of anti anxiety, add, or other various drug. Drs prescribe drugs like its candy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I think AAS and HgH should be legal. Its completely legal for a man to go to a plastic surgeon and get a sex change operation. People go, as is their prerogative, and pay outrageous sums of money get their faces carved up. Why shouldn't we peasants be allowed to make a body decision which is way less serious than voluntary dismemberment? The government should tell no one what to do with their body. The end.

Think about it, the only reason those who cycle look so good compared to the rest of the population is because they are of the few who use AAS. If they became legal, everyone would be using them, and we would all of the sudden be average. I prefer taking a bit of risk and being rewarded for it.

If you go an ANY gym and see guys "chalking up" grunting and yelling, getting ready for their set; well that is one thing but given Dianabol to people like a drink tab? (It's already available via Dr. scripts) and elsewhere, not like it is any tougher to find gear, than weed? Sooo, Ummm No! I have been a victim of roid road rage twice and a guy followed into a gas station where I thought I was safe (he tried to literally run me into a building and off the road 10plus times for NO reason). I wasn't drivig 15mph over?? Just raging! So he got out of his car and his face was bright red and "stay-puffed" puffy; tons of water retention and he was the size of a water buffalo! So obviously he was out of his mind BUT I should mention, turned out to be only 23, So could have been first time and just like your first 4 beers, you don't know how to handle it. Anyways, he got out of his F-350 at 11:00pm, ran up to my door and started kicking it HARD! Once he saw I was 5'3, he cursed and peeled out, well got his plate and 2 people followed him for me and he was arrested. What if I was another man on a cycle with a gun and 24? someone could have been shot and killed very easily! So my long answer is NO! Guys just need to LEARN how to manage to "sides" and you have to either be trained or learn them because if you are bulking, you are going to get MAD about stupid crap..., period!

Top Bottom