Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lebron on roids?

Has Lebron james done a cyxle?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
when has juice been a basketball form of assistance... Its a game based more on finesse and speed vs raw strength... that's why u can go pro after hs... Not like gridiron...

genetic freak...how many 6'8" guys move, jump, and have his speed. he is just all around a freak of nature. juice would really help none of his skill sets.

this is one of the dumbest threads ive seen in awhile.

he's black

how many black guys do you know that eat like crap that are ripped/jacked. lebron is that to the 20th power. he's a genetic freak. looked like he was 30 when he was 18

this thread can now be closed.
i think joosers like to assume that everyone is joosed, so they feel more justified in shooting bathtub test and garbage pail hgh

i've always wondered this...not sure....but i think he has done it. I dont know anyone that is 270lbs that lean without any help. imo...i also think juice is rampant in the nba/nfl/and obviously now mlb.

testing is pretty rigerous in the NBA. I know for a FACT though, that rodman used HGH. I wouldn't be surprised if a few others did. But steroids? naw....

it doesn't really help much other than recovery for basketball players. Baseball, football and even hockey require more strength and muscle mass. Baseball was prevalent because of the recovery issue and season length...which is why so many pitchers juiced but you could never tell because they're not built like BBer's.

genetic freak of nature who can't hit a jump shot.

also, will NEVER be MJ. slap yourself in the cock for even thinking that.

testing is pretty rigerous in the NBA. I know for a FACT though, that rodman used HGH. I wouldn't be surprised if a few others did. But steroids? naw....

it doesn't really help much other than recovery for basketball players. Baseball, football and even hockey require more strength and muscle mass. Baseball was prevalent because of the recovery issue and season length...which is why so many pitchers juiced but you could never tell because they're not built like BBer's.
These folks can think what they want, I have been in a pro locker room and I know the kinda shit that goes on. You wanna see a MLB player on roids, fugging pick one. Its not as much about strength for cats in the NBA as it is conditioning. Maybe not joose, but your body doesn't stay up with that pace day in and day out with out some kinda help, sorry for those of you who want to beleive that the world is a clean shiney place, but try to keep that pace for a couple of weeks and see where your dick ends up. In the DIRT is where. Genetic freak or not your body gets tired and the more tired it gets the more prone to injury it becomes. And to counter act that these guys, be it football, baseball, or basketball use drugs to keep an edge. And the testing, get a fucking clue, the testing is done and controlled by the same people who run and make millions off of these leagues. If the fucking goverment decides to test that may balance the playing field, but it will also cut the seasons in half. Nobody wants to take performance drugs out of sports, but they want to make it appear as if they do. Lets face it without big name players it just another game. And how many of you wanna watch Joe Shit the Rag Man hit .220 wit 4Hr and 22 RBI's. Just my 2, but hey I ain't living in denial.

I'm confused by your post as it seems you agree with me then disagree with me ? LOL

Everything you said is true, and ive known this for years. The exception however, is basketball. That's been a pretty STEROID free sport. i said steroids...
basketball steroid testing is more legitimate than NFL, when these guys know well beforehand when they're going to get tested.
Steroids don't help your jumpshot, passing or your dribble. Maybe if you're a power forward or center then it helps your post game, but thats it. That's why i said HGH is definetely used by at least some...because the only real benefit for NBA players is recovery

Lets face it, no one wants to see a bunch of skinny dudes taclkling each other. they want big, juiced out monsters crushing skulls. That's why the NFL has never come under scrutiny, even though we all know it goes on.

Baseball only got fucked because they didnt have a testing policy in place at all. ANd the media wanted a story to run with.....why people are shocked that a majority of MLB players juice, i dont know. i remember 5-6 years ago pointing who's juicer and who's not to my friends and they were like "no way!". then a couple of years later...mitchell report or other sources. hate to say i told them so. Pretty fuckin obvious when you gain 15 lbs in a year and hit 15 more homers.

These folks can think what they want, I have been in a pro locker room and I know the kinda shit that goes on. You wanna see a MLB player on roids, fugging pick one. Its not as much about strength for cats in the NBA as it is conditioning. Maybe not joose, but your body doesn't stay up with that pace day in and day out with out some kinda help, sorry for those of you who want to beleive that the world is a clean shiney place, but try to keep that pace for a couple of weeks and see where your dick ends up. In the DIRT is where. Genetic freak or not your body gets tired and the more tired it gets the more prone to injury it becomes. And to counter act that these guys, be it football, baseball, or basketball use drugs to keep an edge. And the testing, get a fucking clue, the testing is done and controlled by the same people who run and make millions off of these leagues. If the fucking goverment decides to test that may balance the playing field, but it will also cut the seasons in half. Nobody wants to take performance drugs out of sports, but they want to make it appear as if they do. Lets face it without big name players it just another game. And how many of you wanna watch Joe Shit the Rag Man hit .220 wit 4Hr and 22 RBI's. Just my 2, but hey I ain't living in denial.

I'm confused by your post as it seems you agree with me then disagree with me ? LOL

Everything you said is true, and ive known this for years. The exception however, is basketball. That's been a pretty STEROID free sport. i said steroids...
basketball steroid testing is more legitimate than NFL, when these guys know well beforehand when they're going to get tested.
Steroids don't help your jumpshot, passing or your dribble. Maybe if you're a power forward or center then it helps your post game, but thats it. That's why i said HGH is definetely used by at least some...because the only real benefit for NBA players is recovery

Lets face it, no one wants to see a bunch of skinny dudes taclkling each other. they want big, juiced out monsters crushing skulls. That's why the NFL has never come under scrutiny, even though we all know it goes on.

Baseball only got fucked because they didnt have a testing policy in place at all. ANd the media wanted a story to run with.....why people are shocked that a majority of MLB players juice, i dont know. i remember 5-6 years ago pointing who's juicer and who's not to my friends and they were like "no way!". then a couple of years later...mitchell report or other sources. hate to say i told them so. Pretty fuckin obvious when you gain 15 lbs in a year and hit 15 more homers.
Yea your right, kinda of confusing but I was just kinda adding to what you were saying, but yea definately agree with you.:biggrin:

Top Bottom