Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lebron on roids?

Has Lebron james done a cyxle?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
I honestly feel sorry for you guys that think everyone with the slightest degree of muscularity needed drugs to do it.

He is definately clean
probably takes a good vitamin regimen. high protein, moderate carb.

His training is very functional for his sport. Core work, proprioception. Glad to see him using some kettlebells

dood has been big from day 1...

fuck just think what he would look like on da juice......

im sexy but fuck labron is sexy

IN my opinion and from some knowledge gained by being a professional athlete for a min., Im gonna say that not very many if any make it day in day out and maintain a high level of play in any sport without some kinda help. And we all know the sum kinda help I'm talking about.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys that think everyone with the slightest degree of muscularity needed drugs to do it.

There are also drugs that help with recovery and healing rate. He probably doesn't need much for strength and size but anything to help him not get hurt is probably used.

this is one of the dumbest threads ive seen in awhile.

he's black

how many black guys do you know that eat like crap that are ripped/jacked. lebron is that to the 20th power. he's a genetic freak. looked like he was 30 when he was 18

wasn't marion jones also just "such a gifted athlete" and she would never take anything, I mean look at her....she doesn't look like a bb'ing hebitch. Hmmmmm, I do recall she's been pretty much disgraced out of the sport.

This isn't racial dialtone......I'm sure Steve Nash has taken GH or something else during his pro carreer, especially with his back problems. Lebron does seem to put on 10-15 pounds during the season at random.......I witnessed this ALL THE TIME when I played semi pro, they boys called it "A-1" sauce when one of em came back to practice after a by week looking swolioled. Doubt Lebron would take anything that low rent though....he's designer all the way. They definitely didn't make him as an athlete, but they keep him in the game over an 80 game season where dudes are basically shoulder tackling him. He's a marked mofo, I completely understand where he's got to take care of himself.

this is one of the dumbest threads ive seen in awhile.

he's black

how many black guys do you know that eat like crap that are ripped/jacked. lebron is that to the 20th power. he's a genetic freak. looked like he was 30 when he was 18

News Flash Bitches- All professional athletes take drugs to stay in shape. Trust me on this one fellas. Then there is the occasional David Wells, but pitchers are only part time athletes any ways.

Top Bottom