Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lebron on roids?

Has Lebron james done a cyxle?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
just sayin'
the dude is going to be possibly better than jordan.
i bet he brings many championships to the CLE.

he is only 24, like 6'7 250lbs solid muscle and fast as lightning.
do you think it's possible or likely he has done a cycle?

if not imagine those freakish genetics with a few cycles.

he is just playing like a superhuman now.
i bet they sweet the hawks or heat next also.

bet max on the cavs the rest of the playoffs.

I'd say the dude is just a genetic freak of nature, he was a beast in high school, maybe he is older than he says he is, that I would tend to believe more then roid use

I think every now and then they do roid him up for a week or so. I remember periodically during the season that he would be sitting next to wallace and basically pwn him in the shoulders and traps. Than in a week he looks leaner, but with much less mass. Those fluctuations have me suspecting that when he gets run down they juice him for a minute. He is a genetic freak, but the muscle he's gained in the last year or so is from "a program". They list him at 270, but he's not that right now........maybe 255-260. They probably don't have to give him much though, maybe a week or so of test gel. I doubt they let needles any where near him if they can help it.

He would have only the best doctors supervising his regimen. I'm sure they throw in some stuff depending on the time of season and how likely he is to get tested, plus have backup samples that are clean just in case.

Is he taking something? Of course. Does he know about it? Probably not or he just takes whatever they give him.

yeah but jordan didn't take anything right?

babe ruth ate hotdogs and drank beer all day

You don't have to joose to be genetically gifted....the guy went from high school to playing at a high level in the pros...that ain't juice. He's playing better every year because he's gaining experience.

Top Bottom