Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lactose Intolerant guys....What Protein are you drinking?

Prime Rib2

New member
I've been using MuscleMilk for quite some time due to it being zero lactose, but that shit is getting expensive when i'm going through one bottle every two weeks. I'd like to hear what everyone else is using, and how it tastes. TIA!


josh
 
I drink 1/2 a gallon to one full gallon of "Lactaid" milk everyday. Not a protein shake, but I like it better since it has the extra calories and other nutrients. 64 grams of protein for the half gallon. I can also get away with one protein shake a day. Usually I go with "Extreme RTD" or "Pure Pro" protein shakes. Dont seem to give me any problems, and I could drink a few of them a day.
 
WalkingBeast said:
I drink 1/2 a gallon to one full gallon of "Lactaid" milk everyday. Not a protein shake, but I like it better since it has the extra calories and other nutrients. 64 grams of protein for the half gallon. I can also get away with one protein shake a day. Usually I go with "Extreme RTD" or "Pure Pro" protein shakes. Dont seem to give me any problems, and I could drink a few of them a day.


Dude that's expensive. My allergy doctor told me to buy lactaid ultra The lactase anzyme pills. Drop 2 (i do 3) in a gallon of regular milk and let it sit overnight. You costs 1/2 price to do that.
 
gjohnson5 said:
Dude that's expensive. My allergy doctor told me to buy lactaid ultra The lactase anzyme pills. Drop 2 (i do 3) in a gallon of regular milk and let it sit overnight. You costs 1/2 price to do that.

Do the pills really work? Ive thought about that before. Its double the price, your right. Id drink a gallon a day if it wasnt 6$ to do so. Where can I get the pills at? Ill try that. ThanX!!
 
I'm mildly intolerant and use milk isolate but any isolate powder is verly low lactose and should be tolerable to anyone.
 
1 gal of Lactaid a day? Holy shit Beast, you rich? Share the wealth man, thats like 35 bucks a week just in lactaid :)

I am going to try Isopure. I know it's expensive, but i've heard great things about it.
 
Prime Rib2 said:
1 gal of Lactaid a day? Holy shit Beast, you rich? Share the wealth man, thats like 35 bucks a week just in lactaid :)

I am going to try Isopure. I know it's expensive, but i've heard great things about it.


The one gallon is pretty rare. I havent done it many times. Id like to, but 6$ a day is too much for me! haha I usually just stick to the 1/2 gallon for 3$.
 
HDT works great, very easy to digest-- micro-filtered whey. Isopure and Nectar are also lactose-free. The real enemy I think is the whey protein concentrate
 
Top Bottom