Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KURT WARNER.. the rams... and TRUNG CANIDATE

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Hakim was a big play guy. When ever the game was on the line he would find a way to fuck it up. Proehl is a consistent WR. The guy is clutch and was their actual 3rd receiver behind Holt and Bruce.

"Also Warner's final two interceptions were likely the result of poor sight adjustment reads by a pair of young running backs"

That's a quote from Len Pasquarelli and i agree wit him on that one.

Warren Sapp is truly an animal. This guy had penetration on every single pass rush...the guy is incredible...

The Rams are missing more then just Hakim. They lost some key Defensive players as well. Its not the same team only minus Hakim. Hakim if anything caused more trouble then good. He was incredibly fumble prone and caused more turnovers then touchdowns. They just don't have it this year. The guys are getting banged around. People (new england) figured out how to beat them and other teams have too. Nothing more nothing less.

this goes back to week one last year... but philly didnt do it enough... the giants then did it but just couldnt score... then the bucs did it... then philly again... and finally, new england got it right...

Rams o line is weaker than the last 3 years. Starting fullback is hurt. Toughest schedule to start season, lot of factors come in to play but I still think they will make playoffs.

Not only that, the rams have been to 2 superbowls and countless playoff games in the last 3 years. All those extra games take a toll on people. Plus I heard some guy on ESPN at the start of the season saying that Warners thumb was still messed up and would be bothering him throughout the season. Did you see how many ducks Warner threw? He threw a lot, and his numbers are down.

All that is bull guys.

New England has a tougher schedule...

Steelers, Jets and Kansas City??Miami coming up in 2 weeks...

Rams had a beatable Bucs team and Broncos team to play an average NY Giants team...common....

I just think that finally the d coordinators have finally found a way to shut the Rams down! That is the conclusion i keep coming to.

Top Bottom