Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KURT WARNER.. the rams... and TRUNG CANIDATE

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

ok, did you guys notice after warner threw his 3rd pick he went up to trung on the sideline and said somethign to him??? he blamed HIM for the pick... guess what??? that was it from trung... i think warner cried like a little bitch to get him out of there...

i hate that fucker!!! nice ball tonight buddy.

I said this in an early thread but they miss AZ alot, he was a key part to the "greatest show"

dude, no offense but fuck that.. hakim was not that important.. that fuckin guy couldnt catch a ball if you put super glue on it... ya, he produced a little in that system, but so does EVERYONE who has been involved in it.

hakim's absence has nothing to do with warners throws and how much he is getting smacked around this year... he's NEVER been good when he has been hit... thats how you get him...

ok but your wrong...he was a key 4th option in that O....whos replacing him Ricky P?...

yea warner looks bad, I think his hand is messed up, but you need to understand that while Hakim droped some passes he was always a threaT and comanded respect due to his speed,

wilkins is every bit as fast.. he showed it in indy... they just said he didnt know the offense yet... its easy to be fast and a deep threat.. ask james jett or rinaldo neamya... hakim is awful and not as fast as people think... that fucker gets no seperation, no strength.. he was a product of the system...

ricky proehl is more of a target than hakim... sure hands over speed anyday.

being a raider fan I would take hakim over jett anyday, wilkens sucks,

we could go back and forth, but you need to look at

same team minus what? Hakim...

hang on, you are basing this on his not being there and thats it?

he has no control over warner getting hit or over them wounded duck passes warner is throwing.

if his being in detroit is causing this rams start then that means he was the MVP of the team seeing how his value equates to an 0-3 start...

he has not helped one ounce in detroit, the guy cannot play. fortunately i've gotten to see him this year as well as the last few....

and you are right, we could argue this... but like i said, he doesnt block for warner and he doesnt throw the ball... it all goes back on the front five and warner.

you make some valid points, and no he is not the only reason.

My only point is Hakim while he did have faults was a big play guy, on reverses, on kickbacks (until he lost his job) and in the slot...he comanded a D to take notice because he was good in the open field...wilkens and ricky do not scare anyone.

i had to go to the stats, and they are not all the pretty... az had 39 catches and 3 td's last year... 374yds receiving. 9.6 per catch is awful... and 50 yards on 11 carries...

i think the rams window is closing fast.. they had their run and TIME IS UP!!!

Top Bottom