Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant just dropped 81 points

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
lol .. bro he ratted out shaq while being interviewed.. about how shaq always sleeps around on his wife.. kobe is a piece of shit in my eyes..

I agree you see how well the lakers are doing now that shaq is gone.

Kobe and Shaq are both good players, you put them together they were unstoppable, but then you have one that has to be a little kid and ruin it for everyone.

Kobe is like the Terrel Owens of basketball.

Dudes, Kobe is the prototype for the next Show time Lakers

Kobe is Show Time quality all the way. He now has a team of young players (Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Bynum, etc...) with tons of ability that are basically absorbing everythign he's doing right now. If you take a look at the way some of them are startng to play, they are making some awesome plays.

Why does he take all those shots? because they keep passing him the ball. They are both intimidated and lack confidence inthemselves, but that will all change whithin the next year or two.

I think the problem with Shaq and Kobe is that Shaq probably didn't show kobe any respect, he wnated to be the big dominant man and treated everyone else as subpar. When you have a big ego and the numbers that Kobe had and has, it jsut didn't flow. I believe Shaq is begining to have some of those same problems with the Heat now. Riley is always ranking on him to get in better shape, etc... He's obviously in decline and not worth the 100 mil contract. However, nothing excuses Kobe for ratting him out.

Also, if you want to talk about selfish, read this. When the Lakers were working o na contract extension with Shaq, they saw that he was in decline and wanted him to take a second seatto Kobe, in other words, let Kobe take most of the shots. Shaq got infuriated and that's when he demanded a trade.

The same scenario came up when Magic and Kareem Abdul Jabbar were on the same team, but Kareem had the sense and grace to know and understand that 1) Magic was the future of the Lakers 2) He was in decline 3) it was best for the team.

SoreArms said:
Dudes, Kobe is the prototype for the next Show time Lakers

Kobe is Show Time quality all the way. He now has a team of young players (Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Bynum, etc...) with tons of ability that are basically absorbing everythign he's doing right now. If you take a look at the way some of them are startng to play, they are making some awesome plays.

Why does he take all those shots? because they keep passing him the ball. They are both intimidated and lack confidence inthemselves, but that will all change whithin the next year or two.

I think the problem with Shaq and Kobe is that Shaq probably didn't show kobe any respect, he wnated to be the big dominant man and treated everyone else as subpar. When you have a big ego and the numbers that Kobe had and has, it jsut didn't flow. I believe Shaq is begining to have some of those same problems with the Heat now. Riley is always ranking on him to get in better shape, etc... He's obviously in decline and not worth the 100 mil contract. However, nothing excuses Kobe for ratting him out.

the problem with shaq and kobe was when kobe got in trouble for that rape charge he ratted out shaq saying shaq sleeps around on his wife all the time why can't you all go after him.. thats basically the lowest of low you can go.. i'm suprised shaq finally made up with that fucking piece of shit.. and why the fuck would shaq want to take a backseat to someone who basically ruined a franchise? .. shaq is bigger person (At heart) and player than kobe will ever be.. kobe should just go rape some more white girls that fucking retard..

Shaq is worthless now he is always getting hurt and the Heat will be lucky if they get 40 quality games outta him the whole season. The reason the Heat do somewhat well is b/c of Dwayne Wade.

biteme said:
That's the second most points ever scored in a game. Now I see why he couldn't get along with shaq. Without shaq, the guy is a scoring machine. More so than shaq.

Shaq sucks, both his game and arrogant personality. His game doesn't mean shit if he can't even make free throws. And saying it's because his hands are so big is bs too. The ball's still the same size. And I also consider a guard scoring anything above 70 to be more impressive than a center scoring 100.

The "show time" Lakers were a team. This is a one man team, and always will be until Kobe changes his attitude. Look at the Lakers of old, Magic made his teammates better, Kobe is worried about Kobe. He had a great night last night, the next game he will fall back into scoring 40-45 points on 16 of 45 shots. Give me the Spurs or Pistons any day over this Laker team.

ya good call on shaq being worthless.. heat wouldn't make it past second round of playoffs without him..

and good call on the free throws thing too.. wilt chamberlain is prob. the best center to ever play the game yet the worst free throw shooter.. brilliant call on that one..

Top Bottom