Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

I'm a pretty die-hard libertarian myself.

I think the only chance the movement has is to starve the government of revenue. If you want to put out a fire, you have to deny it oxygen.

odd, I'm a new self proclaimed die-hard libertarian too!

Welcome my brother. Fight the good fight and NEVER compromise your convictions. May I offer a suggestion? Become a "student" of the US Constitution. Read it, ask questions, take it in...you will then know why those of us who were fooled for so long are so vehement in our politics.

"We won't get fooled again!"

Welcome my brother. Fight the good fight and NEVER compromise your convictions. May I offer a suggestion? Become a "student" of the US Constitution. Read it, ask questions, take it in...you will then know why those of us who were fooled for so long are so vehement in our politics.

still great to be able to voice your dismay, no?

odd, I'm a new self proclaimed die-hard libertarian too!

Does this mean our meat-up is now inevitable?

Does our newly-aligned political views mean you're moving to teh castle?

Should I tell my wife that my life is about to change?

But you're right as far as foreign policy goes maybe but conservative principles as far as keeping our economy prosperous and keeping government small and our freedoms BIG, there is a huge difference in who wins. Leaders of all philosophies will use their army towards their own views, but finance and freedom is where the two differ.

What are your thoughts for/against CALEA, FISA, PATRIOT, and the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007, more specifically the Posse Comitatus Act?

You talk of keeping gov't small and our freedoms BIG, so this should be easy for you.

still great to be able to voice your dismay, no?

Truth be told...The dismay I feel in my heart makes me mourn the loss of a once great nation that I grew up in. I can remember when I could run UNHINDERED to the gate at the airport to greet my grandparents arrival.

Truth be told...The dismay I feel in my heart makes me mourn the loss of a once great nation that I grew up in. I can remember when I could run UNHINDERED to the gate at the airport to greet my grandparents arrival.

tr69

lot of changes in our lifetime (I'm old too)

Top Bottom