Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

What advantage do you see with backing Israel in the region? What direct goods or services to they provide and how does that compare with how much money is spent on them?

You want them on your side? They're on their OWN side. Besides, you could always glass the entire region.

How bad could it be? You have no idea how it will be. You have the fear mongering that has occurred over the past little while and the amount of blowback that has occurred over the years. I think that the US will save a boatload of money and get out of debt.

Take a look again at the Osama tapes. He said that he's attacking the US because they are getting in the Middle East. I've got no issue with defending a person's country but within the country.

Why do you want to be the world's police when there are problems in the backyard? Shouldn't they be taken care of first?

I agree with you actually from some perspective. Although "glassing" the entire region isn't something I see as an option. Hell some countries might need it more than others but as far as having decent humans as allies, there aren't a lot to come by in the middle east, and I mean that as far as the leaders who represent the countries, not all the people living there as they obviously have no control over their dictators. Hmmm..... Sounds a bit like the USA under the Obama administration.

I agree with you actually from some perspective. Although "glassing" the entire region isn't something I see as an option. Hell some countries might need it more than others but as far as having decent humans as allies, there aren't a lot to come by in the middle east, and I mean that as far as the leaders who represent the countries, not all the people living there as they obviously have no control over their dictators. Hmmm..... Sounds a bit like the USA under the Obama administration.
I'm not saying that people will "glass" right out of the gate, but I am saying that it does not directly impact me if it does happen.

There will always be casualties and unintended consequences. Some people died under Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama. People never deserve it, but it happened.

The part that I've always found interesting / offensive is when one side tries to proclaim that their side is better then the other. For example, you complain about Obama. Would it have been any different if McCain won? Would it truly be any better if one side or the other wins? How do you measure "better"? How would you know?

What do you truly know about how it feels to be under a dictator? How can you compare a democratically elected leader with a dictator? It downplays your viewpoint.

My view is that there are underlying problems that prevent either side from making a difference. Many of the positions on either side sound the same. Instead of progress, we seem to get political theater.

Paul's world view was drastically different then the others. It would show a change.

I'm not saying that people will "glass" right out of the gate, but I am saying that it does not directly impact me if it does happen.

There will always be casualties and unintended consequences. Some people died under Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama. People never deserve it, but it happened.

The part that I've always found interesting / offensive is when one side tries to proclaim that their side is better then the other. For example, you complain about Obama. Would it have been any different if McCain won? Would it truly be any better if one side or the other wins? How do you measure "better"? How would you know?

What do you truly know about how it feels to be under a dictator? How can you compare a democratically elected leader with a dictator? It downplays your viewpoint.

My view is that there are underlying problems that prevent either side from making a difference. Many of the positions on either side sound the same. Instead of progress, we seem to get political theater.

Paul's world view was drastically different then the others. It would show a change.

Well I can assure you McCain would've known how to be commander and chief infinitely more than Obama. He's like a child playing with toys. But you're right as far as foreign policy goes maybe but conservative principles as far as keeping our economy prosperous and keeping government small and our freedoms BIG, there is a huge difference in who wins. Leaders of all philosophies will use their army towards their own views, but finance and freedom is where the two differ.

Dave come on man... I hear a lot of shit talk from you and absolutely zero statement of fact. This whole quote is speculation and conspiracy theory. You keep acting so much more educated than everyone yet you seem to be the only one that doesn't pay attention to the facts.

Fact #1 (of which our good ol' "dallas" boy couldn't seem to connect)...We, the good ol' USA, propped up Saddam Hussein providing WMDs so that he could use them against Iran. We wanted conflict in the region. Conflict in the region gives us every reason to remain there and protect our oil interests. We propped up the Shah of Iran because he was in our back pocket, but he wasn't the people's favorite, nor was he elected by the people. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan (see my comments on China and mineral rights and our soldiers protecting their rights). If you think I'm throwing this out as speculation, you're the one not paying attention.

Dave, thanks for your service bro, but you aren't even sounding like an American in his thread.

No need to thank me. If I had to do it all over again knowing what I know, I wouldn't have served. I refuse to be a tool for the corporate/media/govt machine. Keep in mind that from 1978 to 2003 I was a staunch Republican. I voted party line...but then my paradigm changed. I began asking myself "What if I'm wrong?". So I set out to learn. What I found I did not like. I realized that the Republican Party had been hijacked by nutjobs. I began to see how my "fellow" Republicans felt that the Republican Party could do no wrong and it was the Dems who were "Evil Personified". I began to see how there wasn't much difference between the two parties.

The more I read/researched, the more disgusted I became. Availing oneself of the truth is not always fun and games. I see it here and I waste no time. Anyone who believes that it's one party and not the other is simply a partisan hack...a tool...a rube.

Try reading some Napolitano and see for yourself. For starters try "Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When Government Breaks Its Own Laws" and "A Nation of Sheep"...It'll open your eyes...and hopefully your mind.

No need to thank me. If I had to do it all over again knowing what I know, I wouldn't have served. I refuse to be a tool for the corporate/media/govt machine. Keep in mind that from 1978 to 2003 I was a staunch Republican. I voted party line...but then my paradigm changed. I began asking myself "What if I'm wrong?". So I set out to learn. What I found I did not like. I realized that the Republican Party had been hijacked by nutjobs. I began to see how my "fellow" Republicans felt that the Republican Party could do no wrong and it was the Dems who were "Evil Personified". I began to see how there wasn't much difference between the two parties.

The more I read/researched, the more disgusted I became. Availing oneself of the truth is not always fun and games. I see it here and I waste no time. Anyone who believes that it's one party and not the other is simply a partisan hack...a tool...a rube.

Try reading some Napolitano and see for yourself. For starters try "Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When Government Breaks Its Own Laws" and "A Nation of Sheep"...It'll open your eyes...and hopefully your mind.

Do you really have to align yourself with a party?

Shouldn't you vote for who you think will give the best direction of the choices available?

Do you really have to align yourself with a party?

Shouldn't you vote for who you think will give the best direction of the choices available?
Ask Jack or Dallasboy that question. I will no longer prostitute my convictions and be complicit in the clusterfuck we're in now.

i wasn't being a wise guy

i know next to nothing about politics, i was looking for sum insight

In that case, I will answer...

Aligning oneself with a particular party really depends upon the rules set down by the state party. For example, During a presidential campaign, if I were to want to vote for a Republican candidate in the Primary (the election to select the party candidate for the general election), I have to be a registered Republican.

Case in point...In the last election I temporarily registered Republican so that I could vote for Ron Paul in the Primary. The next day, I reregistered Libertarian because in the general election, regardless of one's political party affiliation, one can vote for any presidential candidate.

I hope that made sense. If not, let me know and I'll cite other examples.

Well I can assure you McCain would've known how to be commander and chief infinitely more than Obama.
Speculation and conjecture. McCain was a doddering old fool that knew nothing of the fiscal crisis we were facing. Under his watch we'd still be in Afghanistan, Iraq, going after Iran,...oh wait...ummm...**grin**

What's next, Romney is going to lead this nation to economic prosperity and bring about a surplus in his first year? Romney will stand for the Middle Class and Joe Six Pack, right? LOL! Jack...Who is/was Romney's biggest contributors to his campaign?

Top Bottom