Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

I learned a lot from my Dad. He died 2.5 years ago. Green beret, which is rare. You can FUCK OFF!!!

You keep talking a lot of shit. I'm older than you, live in Dallas, from Oklahoma City. You want to continue your shit, bring it to Dallas.

And "lerned" is really "learned". Is that the democrat or illegal way to spell it? Or the California way? Boxer and nancy?

Bring your shit to Dallas and u will not last 4 mins.

Let me know asshole.

Was it something I said? **grin**

Was it something I said? **grin**
I dunno. You said something about his dead / decomposing father?

Maybe it's because you posted an 80s picture of Iraq to show that his Dad was just a utility for the government? Or is the term "expendable asset"?

Maybe he didn't understand the humor in the picture as it contrasted with his viewpoint? He completely missed it?

Maybe it's because (it appears) that his ability (and vocabulary) is limited and thus reduces his ability to "defend" oneself. Due to that, the challenge resorts to violence?

I could see why he might be touchy.

Maybe he needs a little more time.

**sigh** Not sure why I should even bother. Obama wants the MB? Are you for real? The Right and the Left want the MB!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! Both sides want instability in the region fercrissakes! If the dumbest of the dumb are voting Dem, the every bit as dumb as the dumbest of the dumb are voting Rep. Lemme guess...You "lerned" your politics from your daddy and TV, yeah? Ever bother to crack open a book that wasn't written my Beck, Limbaugh, or O'Reilly? Probably not. You're way out of your league kiddo.

Dave come on man... I hear a lot of shit talk from you and absolutely zero statement of fact. This whole quote is speculation and conspiracy theory. You keep acting so much more educated than everyone yet you seem to be the only one that doesn't pay attention to the facts.

Top Bottom